Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Then ur observation is wrong

Conservatism means u obey the law of the land ur in
    Police officers or law Enforcers are not above the law and they have their own limits and laws to follow. When they exceed their limits they deserve to get punished or fired.

And u said logical and liberal in the same sentence :/ they dont go along

The logical way to deal with cops is listen to what they told u and youll be home quicker and safer with ur life intact
    Do they exceeded they're laws? Yes

Some people don't have time too listen or can't. Two examples
    1. Tamir rice -kid playing with a BB gun gets shot before he could react nothing happens to the cop who was unfit for duty. Sadly not the first time I heard of that
    2 Kelly Thomas- Schizophrenic homeless man beaten to death by 6 police officers, 2 are tried and walk.

So then why don't cops just shoot everyone they encounter then and take no one alive? jails would be so empty.

So basically your argument is cops are always right unless they are liberal even thought the Vast majority or law enforcement is conservative

Also you are saying obey the government they are always right.

And if logical and liberal don't go along ( whisper they do) then conservative and freedom are oil and water.

Comment

Those are just signs or liberalism does not guarantee 100% but yes the even happening in a democratic state means the chances of them both being a democrat just went up to 95% chance
      Most Cops (through not all) lean Conservative....Plus I highly doubt some roid raging Cop with a hair trigger temper would be a liberal....

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
        Most Cops (through not all) lean Conservative....Plus I highly doubt some roid raging Cop with a hair trigger temper would be a liberal....
        Liberals go bat sheet crazy when things dont go their way its proven fact

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
          Do they exceeded they're laws? Yes

Some people don't have time too listen or can't. Two examples
          1. Tamir rice -kid playing with a BB gun gets shot before he could react nothing happens to the cop who was unfit for duty. Sadly not the first time I heard of that
          2 Kelly Thomas- Schizophrenic homeless man beaten to death by 6 police officers, 2 are tried and walk.

So then why don't cops just shoot everyone they encounter then and take no one alive? jails would be so empty.

So basically your argument is cops are always right unless they are liberal even thought the Vast majority or law enforcement is conservative

Also you are saying obey the government they are always right.

And if logical and liberal don't go along ( whisper they do) then conservative and freedom are oil and water.
          Man ur post is all over the place

To make it simple for u to understand

1. Cops can make mistakes and their humans

2. But cops that daily go above the law in a daily basis means his not a conservative his a liberal punk

Plus most of this cops going bat sheet crazy happens in a liberal/democrat state so the chances of that cop being a liberal beta cuck "im scared of my safety" sheet is pretty high

Comment

They need to fire the **** outta that cop.

Comment

Man ur post is all over the place

To make it simple for u to understand

1. Cops can make mistakes and their humans

2. But cops that daily go above the law in a daily basis means his not a conservative his a liberal punk

Plus most of this cops going bat sheet crazy happens in a liberal/democrat state so the chances of that cop being a liberal beta cuck "im scared of my safety" sheet is pretty high
              They do and your saying that if they mess up and kill someone one it's ok because it's the state your proving my point that conservatives support an Authoritarian state liberals don't.sooo how are cops who lose it and abuse their power liberal when that is what conservatives in modern day is all about???

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                They do and your saying that if they mess up and kill someone one it's ok because it's the state your proving my point that conservatives support an Authoritarian state liberals don't.sooo how are cops who lose it and abuse their power liberal when that is what conservatives in modern day is all about???
                Seems like engrish is not ur first language, i understand.

My explanation was simplified and still u dont get it.

your going in circles

Comment

Working...
                X