No announcement yet.

Dashcam Footage Shows Minnesota Cop's 'Brutal Attack' On Asian Driver

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    1- How do you know he was doing either of those things? How can you say that no conservatives text while drive with a straight face ?

2- You don't know the backstory of the cop, or his political affiliation

3- How many liberals do you think there are in liberal states? lol
    This was in Minnesota, where 46.9% of people voted for Hilary.

But there aren't even 95% of liberals in the most liberal states. California voted 61.6% for Hilary.
    Those are just signs or liberalism does not guarantee 100% but yes the even happening in a democratic state means the chances of them both being a democrat just went up to 95% chance

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Those are just signs or liberalism does not guarantee 100% but yes the even happening in a democratic state means the chances of them both being a democrat just went up to 95% chance
      So basically you got a bunch of nothing

Got it

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        So basically you got a bunch of nothing

Got it
        Most of this arsol/cop event happens in a liberal democratic state why is that?

That just points out that i am a genius and ur stoopid for ur denial

Comment

Do any of you really think that this is wrong? For real?

Comment

I get real confused on when people break the law, people think that you're supposed to be real delicate with them... even when arresting them to the point where if they're resisting/waiving a gun around/being belligerent... the cops are supposed to like hold their arms out at them like..

"Ok calm down.... okay now you're hitting people and hitting me... now lets stop that okay? We're going to stop that and now we're going to arrest you... is that okay with you? Can you respond..? Listen, you've pulled out your gun now... we can't have that okay?? Hey, now listen... do not put that magazine in that gun okayyy? Okay now you've loaded your gun and that's not what we want okayyy? Hey! Hey listen.... I'm going to put my hands on you now and I don't want you to get upset... Okay now listen, you've just shot my partner in the head... that's not what we wanted... I have to arrest you now."

Comment

Conservatism means no one is above the law and abide by the law

Liberalism means freedom and hates law, do not abide and not bound by any law
              Conservatiism means law enforcement is above the law.

Liberalism mean logical and responsible protesting unjust laws.

Also if conservatives are so for abiding by the law what was that whole Bundy dust up awhile back?

Comment

Thats why u dont see that much crazy cops like the arsesol in the video

Imagine if all cop are democrats and liberals lol
                They would probably have a better have a better relationship with communities and not want too rule over them.

Comment

Damn wtf this guy do? Cop jumped on him right out the gate like he just got through with shooting up a school or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                    They would probably have a better have a better relationship with communities and not want too rule over them.
                    U dont get it

Thats why u had this cop shootings happen because u have two liberal subjects

Liberal guy + liberal cop = one dead

Both dont repect their limit and the law of the land

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                      Conservatiism means law enforcement is above the law.

Liberalism mean logical and responsible protesting unjust laws.

Also if conservatives are so for abiding by the law what was that whole Bundy dust up awhile back?
                      The Bundy's and their entourage didnt listen to instructions right away.

They all should have been shot on sight.

Comply or die, as I was told.

Comment

Working...
                      X