Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drug users complain of cut noses when using new £5 note to snort cocaine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Drug users complain of cut noses when using new £5 note to snort cocaine

The self-imposed injury is being referred to as “getting Winstoned” in reference to Winston Churchill’s image appearing on the plastic fivers, according to the Metro newspaper.

An anonymous cocaine user from Birmingham told the paper: “I thought I was the only person to have had my nose cut by the new fiver. But when I told my friend how I was in agony he said I had been “Winstoned” and it was happening to everyone.

“Everyone thought the new fivers were God’s gift to sniffing at the start because they roll up perfectly [...] Now I suppose now people are realising if something seems too good to be true then it usually is.”

By snorting cocaine through banknotes, drug users are also increasing the risk of, and facilitating the transfer of, infection.

Talk to Frank, a national drug education service jointly established by the Department of Health and Home Office of the Government in 2003, warns on its website: “Sharing straws, bank notes and needles may put you at risk of hepatitis B and C, and HIV infections. Snorting cocaine damages the lining of your nose and makes it open to infection.

“Blood and mucus are easily transferred onto straws and notes and these can spread disease when you share snorting equipment.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...-a7730161.html

Lmao!!!

First World problems.

Comment

Loved the term they gave it, getting winstoned. It Churchill's smack in the face for British youth for being degenerates.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Loved the term they gave it, getting winstoned. It Churchill's smack in the face for British youth for being degenerates.
        Ah yes! That good ol' blueprint.

Comment

Gotta grow a long pinky nail.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            This is a revelation.

I can't believe that at 31-years-of-age I never figured out what the long little finger nail where there for or even really questioned it.

I've seen lads with one. I assumed they were just creepy cunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

or just cut a piece of straw

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                or just cut a piece of straw
                Straws are for peasants. If you can't use a $100 bill you shouldn't be doing coke

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Straws are for peasants. If you can't use a $100 bill you shouldn't be doing coke

we're talking about Brits using a fiver here...relax, Money Mayweather

Comment

I actually did crappy cocaine at a bar last weekend.

Comment

Working...
                    X