No announcement yet.

Tito vs Charlo Brothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tito vs Charlo Brothers

I think he beats Jermell but not Jermall.

Trindad/Jermell is 50/50, but Trindad/Jermall is a mismatch in Jermall's favor

Comment

Tito destroys both of them.

Comment

Both are too big and too strong for Tito, he wouldn't be able to outbox them for 12 rounds and I don't think he'd be able to take their punches so well at 154, whereas I think they'd be able to take Tito's punches.

Comment

Cheato gets fked up

Comment

Jermell's has a good, stiff jab, and would keep Tito off balance. Jermall has the power to stop Tito.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Cheato gets fked up
              We are not taking about Margarito, again this is not about Margarito... :-)

Comment

Its too early to call, the Charlo's haven't competed at the same level.

I hate these premature threads to be honest - its just a complete shot in the dark whatever your opinion might be. Why don't you actually wait until said fighter has fought at a reasonably comparable level.

Tito's flaws have been exposed when he fought against elite level, p4p type guys.

When you get a guy blasting out B and C level fighters, I see too many posters get over-excited. It gets boring to be honest, its not these aren't good wins, but there is a huge gulf between that level and a proper elite world champion.

I am not saying the Charlo's can't make that jump, but until they do its a waste of time exercise. Sorry for being blunt.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
                  We are not taking about Margarito, again this is not about Margarito... :-)

You mean Margacheato, not Margarito

Lol

Comment

Based on resumes right now.

Felix Trinidad beats both of the Charlo twins.

We have to see how the Charlo's do as their careers progress. But as of right now based off of overall body of work, career achievements, resumes.

I have Felix Trinidad over both.

Comment

Working...
                    X