Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 04-13-2017, 02:03 PM #1
THE EVIL EDOMITE!

Quoted: 1869 Post(s)
ESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 180,000,000,214,457.56
RACIST B!TCH - Mr McDowell 
Default What is considered "snitching"? Is there a diff between being a responsible citizen

When is reporting something to the police, or helping/cooperating with the police considered snitching?

And is there a difference between just being a responsible citizen, and member of your neighborhood/community, and being a "snitch"?

What I think most people would consider a "snitch" to be, including White and Asian people from the suburbs, is when somebody gets in trouble for something, and instead of handling their own problems, they betray the trust of somebody else and get them setup by the police. They do this in order to get out of their own troubles, that they themselves alone were responsible for getting into.

But it seems some people consider "snitching" to also be simply calling the police and reporting a crime. Like if you see somebody getting jumped, and beaten up badly (NOT a one on one fight), and you call the cops...

Or even if you see somebody getting mugged/robbed - it's considered "snitching" to call the cops?? I don't get this....

Hell, even MURDER investigations you are supposedly a "snitch" if you cooperate with the police to help solve a damn murder!!
ESAU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 02:06 PM #2
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 9185 Post(s)
GriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,229,387,906,949,056.00
Total Points: 10,146,229,610,468,016,128.00
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

i only would consider snitching if youre involved in illegal activity and you tell on someone else,. Seeing someone shoot your neighbor and you say what they looked like isnt snitching, reporting a racist post on a boxing website isnt snitching
GriffTannen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 03:12 PM #3
We Wuz Changz

Quoted: 4084 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,182,054,801,336,968,413,184.00
Total Points: 5,182,054,801,436,969,009,152.00
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- 
lol - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX 
my ni gga - STAX ON DECK Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- 
Lana was sent from above - Santa_ -jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Is a rape victim considered a snitch too?

If so, that's a hood I don't ever wanna step foot in. Then again, I could also use that to my advantage.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 03:30 PM #4
Banned

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Yoda'sBrother is infamous around these partsYoda'sBrother is infamous around these partsYoda'sBrother is infamous around these partsYoda'sBrother is infamous around these partsYoda'sBrother is infamous around these partsYoda'sBrother is infamous around these partsYoda'sBrother is infamous around these partsYoda'sBrother is infamous around these partsYoda'sBrother is infamous around these partsYoda'sBrother is infamous around these partsYoda'sBrother is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 4,577.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeWuzKangs View Post
When is reporting something to the police, or helping/cooperating with the police considered snitching?

And is there a difference between just being a responsible citizen, and member of your neighborhood/community, and being a "snitch"?

What I think most people would consider a "snitch" to be, including White and Asian people from the suburbs, is when somebody gets in trouble for something, and instead of handling their own problems, they betray the trust of somebody else and get them setup by the police. They do this in order to get out of their own troubles, that they themselves alone were responsible for getting into.

But it seems some people consider "snitching" to also be simply calling the police and reporting a crime. Like if you see somebody getting jumped, and beaten up badly (NOT a one on one fight), and you call the cops...

Or even if you see somebody getting mugged/robbed - it's considered "snitching" to call the cops?? I don't get this....

Hell, even MURDER investigations you are supposedly a "snitch" if you cooperate with the police to help solve a damn murder!!
if help your community you must, wrong is nothing then

arising troubles come about as people for them look, however

neighbors of mine spy with lights on

path to the dark side that is, wishing ill upon others

wrong that is
Yoda'sBrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 03:35 PM #5
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 3115 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 300,717,971,388,718,506,835,968.00
Total Points: 300,717,971,388,718,506,835,968.00
e-billionaire - MANIAC310 for being richer than me for a couple hours - MANIAC310 Cheers! - iBreakbeat Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 
one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven 
have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 
No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanzGruber View Post
i only would consider snitching if youre involved in illegal activity and you tell on someone else,. Seeing someone shoot your neighbor and you say what they looked like isnt snitching, reporting a racist post on a boxing website isnt snitching
I think this post sums it up
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 04:02 PM #6
THE SODOMITE

Quoted: 636 Post(s)
Jamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 167,275.25
You desperately need this you fat pathetic cunt.  How sad it must be to be you. - Mr McDowell Here's a big vibrator for your fat cunt.  No man would go near a fat horrible b!tch like you.  You're disgusting. - Mr McDowell You're a fat b!tch.  You're a really horrible person.  What is wrong with you?  You seriously need to seek help.  You are so pathetic. - Mr McDowell hugs and kisses - Mr McDowell hugs and kisses sorry about the vibrators - Mr McDowell 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeWuzKangs View Post

You sound like a grass to me sunshine think it's best you leave now brother!!!
Jamie harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 04:13 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8994 Post(s)
DramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 109,913,453,530,170,720,256.00
One of Boxingscene's Best - Freedom. Keep up the great posts, man! - anthonydavid11 Trump wins - Freedom. HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim for many excellent posts - Freedom. 
Keeping the Ward idiots in line.  Great job! - anthonydavid11 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Monaco Slim 

Quote:
yes it is........
DramaShow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 04:25 PM #8
westernchamp

Quoted: 5260 Post(s)
WesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,200,152.82

Quote:
i was with this post until the last line.

reporting a post online is prolly the lowest form of snitching. even high level snitchers look down on shiiet like that.
WesternChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 04:26 PM #9
////////

Quoted: 4213 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,899,367,297.68
You are the master of this, you homo - TyphoonFloyd For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd 
TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe 
No Message - Y0@NN Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One 
Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 

If it's a serious crime you're obligated to report it

If it's a post on a boxing forum then you are a sad bastard
//// is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 04:28 PM #10
White Taxpayer!!!

Quoted: 539 Post(s)
Fists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond reputeFists_of_Fury has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,000,001,000,038,992.00
have some grub - mathed Lol cheers bud...see it's still possible for a Floyd & Manny fan to get along - Mike D appreciate that :beerchug: - -jose- 

Imo snitching is when you tell on someone who does the same shit you also do or trying to get someone in trouble for a stupid victimless crime like smoking Marijuana. The worst cunts get in trouble themselves and then snitch someone out or set them up in hopes of a softer sentence for themselves.
Fists_of_Fury is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
"snitching"?, citizen, considered, diff, responsible

User Tag List