Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats Tinder and whats the best way to meet women online?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    So you know Charlie Sheen huh?
    LOL Idk about that but he was literally taking a different girl out every Friday,Saturday, and Sunday. Crazy thing is some of those girls were 9 or 10 out of 10, to the point you're like "Wait why in the **** are YOU on a dating app!?"

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      I was on Tinder for 3 weeks. It's a crapshoot. Tons of women, plenty of dates, you'll **** a few but it depends on what you want out of it. A friend of mine is on it like a full time job lol. But he's had sex with at least 20 women on there its absurd.
      I've heard similar stories; I've also heard that there's been an uptick in STDs because of this site. Maybe Sheen was using it?

Comment

Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post

Some of these broads are so dumb tho
        Some ***** gave you her number after 2 minutes of convo? Must be a ****ing slag lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I've heard similar stories; I've also heard that there's been an uptick in STDs because of this site. Maybe Sheen was using it?

I wouldn't be surprised in the least. I've had sex with a few women on there and none of them I knew longer than a month. I actually got matched with a girl on Monday and had sex with her on Friday. She literally had the nerve to tell me "I've never done this before I just really like you alot." Women even have to say in their profile "No I don't want to just hook up look somewhere else." because it's so easy to get some lol

Comment

LOL Idk about that but he was literally taking a different girl out every Friday,Saturday, and Sunday. Crazy thing is some of those girls were 9 or 10 out of 10, to the point you're like "Wait why in the **** are YOU on a dating app!?"
            Online dating is pretty much the best way to meet people. fuk the clubs. You can stay home and waste no money out in the clubs looking for "Miss Wrong" when you can find "Miss who ever" online.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised in the least. I've had sex with a few women on there and none of them I knew longer than a month. I actually got matched with a girl on Monday and had sex with her on Friday. She literally had the nerve to tell me "I've never done this before I just really like you alot." Women even have to say in their profile "No I don't want to just hook up look somewhere else." because it's so easy to get some lol
              Lol oldest line in the book. Sloots gonna sloot

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                In the UK.

Is plenty of fish the best dating site thats free?

What about Tinder can you get that on your PC or is it only for mobiles?

Why are the odds so bad online?

I think im about ready to get an e-rejection, but I dont have the cahooners to do it face to face. Well I do, but I dont wanna
                Send pics of your penis...chicks like that.

Comment

I've hooked up with a few girls I met online. The number one piece of advice I can give you is don't judge them by their pictures.

There are some girls who look like tens on their profile but are in reality no better than 6's

and there are some girls who don't look any thing special on their photos but when you meet them it's like wow, they're flawless, some girls just have this air of irrisistable sex appeal that's at it's strongest the closer your vicinity. There are so many things wouldn't expect or know from looking at their photos.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-21-2015, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Adultwork.com

Comment

Tinder is lame. Grindr is a lot better. I got way more matches there and it's easier to hook up.

Comment

Working...
                      X