No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson-Holt: Morales, Hernandez Could Steal The Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peterson-Holt: Morales, Hernandez Could Steal The Show

The Lamont Peterson-Kendall Holt world title bout may be the main course fight fans and media have been licking their chops over for weeks.

However, the preceding bout prior to Peterson-Holt may be a delightful appetizer that could be just as satisfying.

While the showdown between two of the more talented fighters in the 140-pound division has garnered plenty of attention, the scheduled eight round junior featherweight bout between unbeatens Roman Morales and Jesus Hernandez could steal the show as well.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    The Lamont Peterson-Kendall Holt world title bout may be the main course fight fans and media have been licking their chops over for weeks.

However, the preceding bout prior to Peterson-Holt may be a delightful appetizer that could be just as satisfying.

While the showdown between two of the more talented fighters in the 140-pound division has garnered plenty of attention, the scheduled eight round junior featherweight bout between unbeatens Roman Morales and Jesus Hernandez could steal the show as well.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    man , i thought you were talking about the still exciting but very old morales, viva ****in erik morales, a ****in legend

Comment

sad this IBF's worth has sunk 2 the level where the best they can do is espn...good semi is right...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
        sad this IBF's worth has sunk 2 the level where the best they can do is espn...good semi is right...
        Too many champions. Silver and gold, intercontinental and youth, interrim and multi-title. ESPN is too good for a lot of them and a lot of them could use the exposure. Don't knock it, sounds like good fights at the right price. I got Holt in the main, Peterson is suspect, and I never heard of the show stealer guys.

Comment

Working...
        X