Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think comes out and takes the center of the ring? Floyd or Manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hell i hope both..thats usually how fights start

Comment

Floyd will tattoo Manny in the center then goad him to the ropes and counter punch him all night.

Comment

I love analyzing fights strategies.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          I love analyzing fights strategies.
          Manny will bounce left to right and in and out, and shoot rapid fire combos.

They all miss the target.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            Manny will bounce left to right and in and out, and shoot rapid fire combos.

They all miss the target.
            He'd have his moments. Floyd tends to gets lazy at time. But Floyd has the proper fundamental techniques to easily neutralizing Manny's leap/lunge in 1-2's combo. None of the southpaws that Floyd has fought were even close to be on the same level as Manny, but they all had longer reach than Manny. I could only see Manny winning this fight by KO. I have a feeling that Roach would encourage him to fight Floyd the way he fought Oscar, but the problem is, Floyd has better fundamental techniques and ring intelligence to adjust to that type of style and it would backfire on Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
              Round 1 bell rings....ding!

Who do you think comes out and takes the center of the ring?

Mayweather or Pacquiao?
              not worth thinking about cause wifebeater will duck the fight.

Comment

damn i hope they fight
                the energy right before the bell rings would be epic
                id be like this **** bout to go down

Comment

the answer is floyd

also manny will pay dearly for raising his two hands in the air like he does at times. They'll try to get him out of the habit but he'll forget and he'll pay.

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
                    the answer is floyd

also manny will pay dearly for raising his two hands in the air like he does at times. They'll try to get him out of the habit but he'll forget and he'll pay.
                    No he won't. Manny is smart enough to be out of punching reach range to do it. He never stood in close range when he does it.

Comment

Originally posted by champ_kw View Post
                      Floyd's mere presence in the middle of the ring and the constant coaching by Roach to watch his lead right hand, will subconsciously force Pac backwards and nullify 80% of his offense. By round 3 he will be relegated to eating jabs and right leads with the occassional leaping off balance attack that will be twarted by Floyd backing up to allow Pac to close additional ground. Then Floyd will just step inside of him while he's over committing to the false amount of real estate that he thinks he has to cover. Now he'll be forced to dealing with the slick body shot and tie up followed by a break, thus forcing Pac to reset. Rinse, wash, and repeat. By the 6th round Pac will be on the verge of being ko'd and I anticipate Roach throwing in the towel to save his "son" by round 8.

OR....Pac continues to listen to bone heads like Ariza thinking Floyd doesn't have any pop and Pac rushes in recklessly and speeds up his walk back to the dressing room with his L by about 4 rounds.
                      This is exactly what I see happening..

Comment

Working...
                      X