No announcement yet.

Did you like Michael Jackson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you like Michael Jackson?

Did you love him or hate him ... or just have mixed feelings about the vato.

me its mixed, not too sure whether he did all those crazy crimes or not, you gotta admit he did seem a lil odd and if he did all that stuff it wouldnt surprise me one bit at all.
    Yes
    71.43%
    No
    10.71%
    Mixed Feelings
    17.86%

I liked him. If it turned out he actually did molest the kid (I doubt it), obviously I would lose all respect, but he's innocent until proven guilty, and outside his obvious mental problems he seemed like a pretty warm dude.

Comment

He certainly made some great music.

Comment

A mad, bad, civil-war wracked, beautiful soul. Hellyeah I like him.

Comment

Weird person but his music was great...

Comment

Jackson is one of my favorite singers, the man was great. But as far as the allegations go, I don't think they are true. He definitely had a few loose screws , but I think he just had the mind of a 10 year old.

Comment

I wouldn't have said I hated him but I didn't like him.

I wasn't a fan of his music on the whole and I just found him to be a really creepy individual.

Comment

I liked his music, I didn't care for him as a person, i think he was a very mixed up person.

Uhm are you saying "crazy voting forever" in your personal title?

guess you changed it
                Last edited by Mr Gruber; 08-04-2009, 12:35 AM.

Comment

No, his music was G@y and so was he.

I care less for h0m0s.

More people die out there everyday, that do bigger things for the world. I don't see no one doing a big deal about it for them.....

So y for MJ??
                  Last edited by Sox8055; 08-03-2009, 05:38 PM.

Comment

The guy was my Idol growing up. Have a lot of good memories regarding his music. Yeah, I liked MJ.

Comment

Working...
                    X