Why are Yanks Fannies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
    Because you Yanks are fannies

Rugby is a great sport but lets be honest, it isn't the fastest game in the world. As a white boy I can get a pass, we ain't the quickest mothers in the world. The speed of American football now a days is downright crazy and as we all know from the sport of boxing, speed kills.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      I have no idea and that is a good point. Guess we would have to compare injury rates of the early days vs now, but I'm not sure it would give a good indication. Now a days High school players are bigger, faster, and stronger than grown ass men back in the 30's.
      With the pads it's makes it more exciting because guys will just be all wreckless and throwing their bodies around. The tackling form would probably be a hell of a lot better though without pads.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
        With the pads it's makes it more exciting because guys will just be all wreckless and throwing their bodies around. The tackling form would probably be a hell of a lot better though without pads.
        I'm so geeked about football finally starting this weekend. With my local baseball team taking a dump this year, baseball is dead to me. Time to move on to the best time of the year. I can picture it now as a matter of fact. A month from now the leaves will change color, the crisp wind blowing winter into town, and me huddled around the big screen with a case of beer. Can you tell I love me some pigskin?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
            Because you Yanks are fannies

how many of these buzzards are

6'1, 230lbs and can run the 40 yard dash in 4.3 ????

just watch watch adrian peterson / chris johnson run

and

ray lewis and patrick willis hit ....

then ask yourself ... should they be wearing helmets or not ?

Comment

Lmao at you fanny Yanks. Padding and helmets................Are you lot ****sexual? Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Comment

Fannies????

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  I'm so geeked about football finally starting this weekend. With my local baseball team taking a dump this year, baseball is dead to me. Time to move on to the best time of the year. I can picture it now as a matter of fact. A month from now the leaves will change color, the crisp wind blowing winter into town, and me huddled around the big screen with a case of beer. Can you tell I love me some pigskin?
                  The Rockies are still somewhat in the wild card race and plus I love baseball so I'll be following that to the very end no matter who's playing.

The Bronco's im not excited about at all. Even though Im worried about how Michigan is gonna do I still get excited knowing that I will see the winged helmets out there. Only team Im excited about having a great season this year is my High School alma mater LOL!!!

Comment

Comment

American Football is a tarts game and everyone in England laughs at it. Bunch of fannies.

Comment

Working...
                      X