Quoted: 53 Post(s)
cal202 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,697.65

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkc107 View Post
His PPV cost 25 bucks.

That's 800K x 25 = 20 million

If British cable is anything like American cable, Joshua is getting only 45% of that.

That's 9 million. Add a gross of 6 million on the live gate and that is a total of 15M before anyone but that cable companies are paid.

15M or whatever part of that Joshua gets isn't bad at all.

But it is nowhere near what he can make off of a Vegas fight.

The live gate alone will take care of most of that.

And US PPVs are at least $80

So much for the fight has to be in Wembley...
So AJ is already clearing 8 figures, while Wilder just made $1.5m for his last defence.

Wilder the A side doe
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
cal202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-07-2017, 06:52 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 169,503,673,450,109,696.00
Total Points: 169,503,684,050,344,736.00
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparked_26 View Post
It does if this fight is going to happen in the summer. Never mind March. We all know that is pie in the sky.

At the minute it doesn't really seem that Wilder has any kind of promotional outfit to speak of. Unless Eddie Hearn with no real knowledge of how everything works over there is he expected as a foreign promoter, promote the fight in a foreign land against a native. When he has delivered a Wembley event before.

What would really rock the boat is if someone made AJ an offer.

Fight ain't gonna happen here in March. For a start it will be f.ucking freezing and rain would be probably coming in horizontally.

They're not gonna have it at Cardiff.

Hearn has wanted to expand into the US, so what better way than with a giant fight?

It won't happen in March though, pretty sure both sides are 100% fine with that because they will both benefit from the time to just let this get perfectly ripe.

Pretty sure the fight is not in Wales though
The Gambler1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 06:53 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
Randall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 469,106,508,940,147,072.00
Total Points: 568,906,508,940,235,648.00

Quote:
It does if this fight is going to happen in the summer. Never mind March. We all know that is pie in the sky.

At the minute it doesn't really seem that Wilder has any kind of promotional outfit to speak of. Unless Eddie Hearn with no real knowledge of how everything works over there is he expected as a foreign promoter, promote the fight in a foreign land against a native. When he has delivered a Wembley event before.

What would really rock the boat is if someone made AJ an offer.

Fight ain't gonna happen here in March. For a start it will be f.ucking freezing and rain would be probably coming in horizontally.

They're not gonna have it at Cardiff.
Hearn mentioned Twickenham today, but as you said weathers **** in March
Randall Cunning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 06:58 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1719 Post(s)
Sparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,395,729,562,130.16
No Message - PrinceNaz88 pushing wigs back with ease - jas Good banter - jas Good banter - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
Hearn has wanted to expand into the US, so what better way than with a giant fight?
It would be running before he can walk. And just mental. Hearn will be getting ripped 100% on here when Jacobs fight doesn't sell out. I don't really know why he's over there from a practical stand point. He's only there because American promoters have gotten lazy and he is seeing dollar signs.

Personally, I hope the fight is here as well. The shine that AJ has bought to British boxing has helped the game here immensely.

And it is nice not having to stay up until 5 a.m. Brutal. You yanks don't know how lucky you are.

F.uck Vegas!
Sparked_26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 07:12 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
It would be running before he can walk. And just mental. Hearn will be getting ripped 100% on here when Jacobs fight doesn't sell out. I don't really know why he's over there from a practical stand point. He's only there because American promoters have gotten lazy and he is seeing dollar signs.

Personally, I hope the fight is here as well. The shine that AJ has bought to British boxing has helped the game here immensely.

And it is nice not having to stay up until 5 a.m. Brutal. You yanks don't know how lucky you are.

F.uck Vegas!
Well yea to be honest if the fight is in Vegas that fight needs to not be at midnight EST (5am GMT). That would be dumb so they need to be a bit more creative than that to figure out how to get maximum revenue.

A fight like this at say 7 or so EST which would be fairly early in Vegas, but that leaves the whole night free in Vegas so I don't know that that hurts that. To me that would still sell pretty damn well because people will want to see it and it is not like 7pm EST should really damage the revenue in the US to a great degree even if that is an odd start time for a fight. Just make sure people know it.

Honestly if Hearn wants to really break into the US market making a huge splash is the best way to go. Plus while Wilder doesn't have a promoter per se he is pretty much with DiBella so DiBella would likely be pretty involved and he is pretty savvy to the US market, in Haymon's stead or they bust out the veteran Shelly Finkel.

Joshua has the UK on lock he owns that market already so they can do it there but isn't that kind of a waste because they are already maxing out there. So I just see it as an opportunity to both Hearn and Joshua to really open things up if they go to Vegas.

It can certainly be in England though it just depends on where they can make the most money (now and in the future). They will figure all this out though I am confident of that.
Old 11-07-2017, 07:20 PM #16
Banned

Quoted: 2428 Post(s)
Tyrone Biggums has a reputation beyond reputeTyrone Biggums has a reputation beyond reputeTyrone Biggums has a reputation beyond reputeTyrone Biggums has a reputation beyond reputeTyrone Biggums has a reputation beyond reputeTyrone Biggums has a reputation beyond reputeTyrone Biggums has a reputation beyond reputeTyrone Biggums has a reputation beyond reputeTyrone Biggums has a reputation beyond reputeTyrone Biggums has a reputation beyond reputeTyrone Biggums has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 90,068,742,773,555,527,680.00
Total Points: 90,069,742,773,556,887,552.00
Apple - iBreakbeat You'll need these - Rip Chudd Congrats man! - Rip Chudd Stay safe - rorymac Making us BS members proud - Versastyle 
Happy early Bday and congrats on 10k love :kiss: - Bossy blue parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Happy Birthday darling! I hope you have a wonderful day xxx - Bossy I swear you make my day with every single post. - Alx. LOL, that cracked me up. Here's a cold one on me. - BulgariasFinest 
Excellent poster. I chuckle every time you post that gif of RJJ getting KTFO. - I'm so sorry Here's one on me - led* 14k posts - ShaunRoberts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy 15,000 - JonoYoungP4P 
Boxing scenes number one idiot - ROSS CALIFORNIA #FREE EARL HICKEY #JusticeForEarl - thuggery with a bit of luck it's not severe! - HUGH JASS Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero don't ever stop crushing boxing noobs with facts! - Krusher P4P #1 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Gift Giver AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Shiranui Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
Lmao these silly Brits think we don’t know what’s going on. They’re trying to pass it off like AJs doing Mayweather Pacquiao numbers. We know y’all ppvs are cheap
I agree mayne.

The moneys with wilder un murrica

Das why heyman is making massive offers to joshua, flashing dat big us $$$
Tyrone Biggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 07:21 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Sparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - PrinceNaz88 pushing wigs back with ease - jas Good banter - jas Good banter - jas 

Quote:
Well yea to be honest if the fight is in Vegas that fight needs to not be at midnight EST (5am GMT). That would be dumb so they need to be a bit more creative than that to figure out how to get maximum revenue.

A fight like this at say 7 or so EST which would be fairly early in Vegas, but that leaves the whole night free in Vegas so I don't know that that hurts that. To me that would still sell pretty damn well because people will want to see it and it is not like 7pm EST should really damage the revenue in the US to a great degree even if that is an odd start time for a fight. Just make sure people know it.

Honestly if Hearn wants to really break into the US market making a huge splash is the best way to go. Plus while Wilder doesn't have a promoter per se he is pretty much with DiBella so DiBella would likely be pretty involved and he is pretty savvy to the US market, in Haymon's stead or they bust out the veteran Shelly Finkel.

Joshua has the UK on lock he owns that market already so they can do it there but isn't that kind of a waste because they are already maxing out there. So I just see it as an opportunity to both Hearn and Joshua to really open things up if they go to Vegas.

It can certainly be in England though it just depends on where they can make the most money (now and in the future). They will figure all this out though I am confident of that.
That is interesting re: the start time.

It would have to pander to British fans a little bit otherwise it would be a kick in the teeth for us.

For selfish reasons I wouldn't be up for it still. I'd like to go. Vegas is out of my reach time and money wise
Old 11-07-2017, 07:32 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
That is interesting re: the start time.

It would have to pander to British fans a little bit otherwise it would be a kick in the teeth for us.

For selfish reasons I wouldn't be up for it still. I'd like to go. Vegas is out of my reach time and money wise
Yea normally the US doesn't have to pander to other fans like that but this is not a normal situation.

I don't know that they will be creative like that so it might still just be in England, but if they want Vegas they need to keep English fans in mind. I also think Hearn who will get the lions share of UK revenue would need to be brought on board for Vegas and that start time thing is the easiest best way to go (early evening as opposed to late night could be even better for the US audience) because who does that really hurt?
Old 11-07-2017, 07:42 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Yea normally the US doesn't have to pander to other fans like that but this is not a normal situation.

I don't know that they will be creative like that so it might still just be in England, but if they want Vegas they need to keep English fans in mind. I also think Hearn who will get the lions share of UK revenue would need to be brought on board for Vegas and that start time thing is the easiest best way to go (early evening as opposed to late night could be even better for the US audience) because who does that really hurt?
Yeah it could be doable I suppose. In the extremely unlikely event this fight was made in March I actually think it would have to be in Vegas.

I am trying to think of outdoor boxing events in England and I am coming up blank with the dates. Haye wore trainers in the ring against Chisora to stop him falling arse over t.it so that must have taken place in a month with crap weather.
Old 11-07-2017, 07:45 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 458 Post(s)
Pac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 565,851.87
Keep Crying, PBC is here to stay. - BrushMyHair! Stop Hating on #FreeBoxing4All. PBC is good for boxing. - BrushMyHair! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc19titles View Post
Yet Americans are running their mouth about a side

Wilder is the d side after those numbers

God damn, only 650k in America watches wilder on non Ppv. Pathetic, Joshua had 800k watch him on Ppv last time out
Yet wilder deserves a shot at the true champ, pathetic wilder fans

Pathetic
**** thats a dagger to the heart there. People are buying more of what AJ is selling than Wilder is able to give away for free. ****ing killer.
Pac=Duran is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
higher, joshua, numbers, wilder

User Tag List