Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-08-2017, 08:30 PM #101
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 778 Post(s)
maracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,001,034,017.79
First Rate Poster - ironmt 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noose View Post
The Exorcists scary faces are not subliminal. People think because the image is only seen very quickly it makes it subliminal. It doesnt.

The 2nd link wasnt about people being susceptible to anything subliminal. Only that they found psychopaths liked certain songs.

The demonic goddess subliminal message in The White Album is just people interpreting lyrics to fit their belief.
Of all the lyrics in that double album anyone could find what they want.

Anway...nothing to do with the topic.
I just think people love a conspiracy and find any old s.hit to back it up with.
Or sometimes (in the case of the OP) nothing to back it up with at all.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Director William Friedkin told the author of the article linked above that the demon was subliminal in that it only appeard for 1/8 of a second and only noticed after modern vhs recordings

a whole lot of Beatle music including the White album involved demonic Tantra and transit meditation. Paul McCartney actually owns a Tantra school

Last edited by maracho; 10-08-2017 at 08:41 PM.
maracho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 08:39 PM #102
Undisputed Champion

maracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud ofmaracho has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgil Caine View Post
Dang, I still don't even know what I'm being accused of here or how you arrived there, but I'll take that, whatever it means.

Only thing I can understand in this conversation is that you are a deranged individual who probably is a member of a Christian cult.
You call me deranged while you repeatedly call for the genocide and or eugenics of the Christian Right, etc.. of course right after their disarmament.
Old 10-08-2017, 08:42 PM #103
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noose View Post
Any source for that?
yes lots, pick any shooter you want

Last edited by maracho; 10-08-2017 at 08:48 PM.
Old 10-08-2017, 09:06 PM #104
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
Virgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 105,461,853,909,019,394,048.00
Total Points: 105,461,853,909,019,426,816.00
A gift from The Last Emperor LOL! - jakkups Happy birthday homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler Sip this wine - mangler more drank - MANGLER 
Thanks for the stream dude. - Naps Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays Nodogoshi - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
10 years... impressive :beerchug: - jose830 Congrats on 10 years. - deanrw To a well-read member - -Weltschmerz- No Message - Run Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas!  :beerchug: - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. . . - El Malo. A worthy opponent - 1bad65 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by maracho View Post
You call me deranged while you repeatedly call for the genocide and or eugenics of the Christian Right, etc.. of course right after their disarmament.
I didn't really mean all those mean things I said.

That said, the derangement of you and your ilk is a serious cancer.
Virgil Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 09:39 PM #105
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Panopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 152,754.93
9/11 Truth Warrior!!! - VictoriaBeckham you sir, are the man. - Mike D Great Wire Video, bud... - anthonydavid11 

This whole thing isn't adding up. I think there is strong evidence to suggest there were multiple shooters based on the videos that are being published daily. Skip to 4:05 of the last video it's as clear as day. A dead patsy is the best patsy. Las Vegas has cameras everywhere. I want to see footage of him setting this whole thing up by himself. Something. Anything. Where is the footage of him bringing all that stuff up there? Why should we just listen to what the media is saying and take their word for it when they haven't bothered to provide much evidence to support their narrative? I smell bullshit and most of the people I have talked to about it find it questionable to one degree or another.
Panopticon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 09:42 PM #106
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgil Caine View Post
I didn't really mean all those mean things I said.

That said, the derangement of you and your ilk is a serious cancer.
Hitler compared Jews to disease too
Old 10-08-2017, 10:03 PM #107
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Panopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 152,754.93
9/11 Truth Warrior!!! - VictoriaBeckham you sir, are the man. - Mike D Great Wire Video, bud... - anthonydavid11 

Panopticon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 10:18 PM #108
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 819 Post(s)
Straight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,683,927,703,889.12

america you are being fucked by your government because you are slowly becoming stupid. go watch a kardashian or something

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Straight Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 10:28 PM #109
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
Virgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 105,461,853,909,019,394,048.00
Total Points: 105,461,853,909,019,426,816.00
A gift from The Last Emperor LOL! - jakkups Happy birthday homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler Sip this wine - mangler more drank - MANGLER 
Thanks for the stream dude. - Naps Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays Nodogoshi - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
10 years... impressive :beerchug: - jose830 Congrats on 10 years. - deanrw To a well-read member - -Weltschmerz- No Message - Run Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas!  :beerchug: - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. . . - El Malo. A worthy opponent - 1bad65 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER 

Quote:
Hitler compared Jews to disease too
When all else fails, revert to Hitler references, right?

Since you seemingly have an interest in the art of word knowing, what you just did there is called an 'ad hominem attack'.
Virgil Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 10:01 AM #110
Battet

Quoted: 1647 Post(s)
BattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,303,177,841,628,733,440.00
Total Points: 23,404,176,841,629,429,760.00
for being a cool poster in history section - led BattlingNelson > LeCrétin - Freedom Fighter A man who has superior boxing knowledge & integrity. - Terry A ATG poster on BoxingScene - rorymac Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Have one on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER he was just lucky! - gingeralbino Merry Christmas Bat. I hope you and yours have a wonderful one. - deanrw Jeg giver en omgang - The Slaughter No Message - chiguy91 
I like your unbiased RBRs! - dan_cov Cuz' I'm an old masochist <3 - Grand Champ Happy holidays buddy! - jazluvr "When I'm able to clap, I know she's ready for my dick." lmao - -jose- For being one of the true "boxing guys" in this place. - Cuauhtémoc1520 
Merry Christmas BattlingNelson - TBear Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays bud! - TBear Thx for the kind words.  Nice that some actually pay attention to what goes on around here. - Redd Foxx in lui of green - jazluvr 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Carnivore Childhood Cancer - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - peyk-peyk World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - peyk-peyk Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - nÔÔb_out_king 

Quote:
The Bible shows us that antichristians will herald the End Times. As apposed to false news, real news indicates that mass shooters have all been antichristian, as seen by their own writings
How should a gun-salesman determine if his costumer is an antichristian?
BattlingNelson is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
cover, forced, paddock, stephen

User Tag List