Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Thanks for the compliment.

Notice I did say "If that's true".

Honest, I'll be surprised if it's muslim related. The guy seems too old to have been a convert to islam. But ya never know, and the investigation rolls on.
    True before you know it they'll be releasing transcripts of emails and messages. Upsetting events all round. Hopefully the families can find out his motive to at least give them a idea as to why their loved ones are gone.
    Last edited by REMOVE SHARK 55; 10-02-2017, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post

Fake fake fake fake HOAX hoax hoax hoax to take your guns away America. Bet those crisis actors get paid really well.
      Sterling, have some tact, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Neither the nra or republicans sell guns.
        The NRA represents gun manufacturers, and republicans take massive amounts of $ from the NRA. This isn't complicated peanut.

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Addix? Only mustang? Underage popstars? What's going on, man?
        I found one of his YouTube pages showing off a mustang that his daddy bought him, and the page was filled with videos of underage pop singer music videos.

He knows it's true thats why he keeps begging mods to ban me, just like last time when I posted his picture and videos and he begged mods to ban me.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          you're literally reading a translation [interpretation.]

so, uhhh
          Right.
          Woah!!!
          Jedi ****ted on his own self.

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
            True before you know it they'll he releasing transcripts of emails and messages. Upsetting events all round. Hopefully the families can find out his motive to at least give them a idea as to why their loved ones are gone.
            I'm quite intrigued as to why he did this.

The guy was rich, retired, older, had a gf. He certainly doesn't fit the profile.

They really don't know why Whitman (the UT Tower shooter) went on his rampage. They did find he had a brain tumor (that was undiagnosed) when they autopsied him.

Comment

• The guy had an insane amount of weaponry

At least 20 rifles in his hotel:
              A federal law enforcement official earlier said there were at least 20 rifles in the suite, along with hundreds of rounds of ammunition, including two rifles outfitted with scopes and set up on tripods in front of two big windows. Another official said that among the weapons were AR-15-style assault rifles. Both officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to divulge details of the investigation.

Sheriff Lombardo said that Mr. Poddack brought in at least 10 suitcases into his hotel room over a period of time.
              At least 18 guns in his home, as well as explosives:
              In addition to the weapons at the hotel, the sheriff said the police retrieved “in excess of” 18 firearms, as well as explosives, several thousand rounds of ammunition and “electronic devices” from Mr. Paddock’s home in Mesquite, Nev.
              https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/02/u...-shooting.html

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Actually I said he was earlier.

Someone else argued he wasn't.

Please, keep up better.
                Actually you've been arguing that he's crazy instead of calling him out like you would of he was black. Staight up lol

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  The NRA represents gun manufacturers, and republicans take massive amounts of $ from the NRA. This isn't complicated peanut.

I found one of his YouTube pages showing off a mustang that his daddy bought him, and the page was filled with videos of underage pop singer music videos.

He knows it's true thats why he keeps begging mods to ban me, just like last time when I posted his picture and videos and he begged mods to ban me.
                  So 1bad65 who is in the top tax bracket is rolling in an old banged up mustang?

Comment

• It's very sad that tragic accident like this brought the usual roaches out from their hiding places, but then again it wouldn't be any fun without them.

I would like to call this individual evil, but since that word has been overused to the point of being almost meaningless I will instead hope for the family of the victims to recover as fast as possible from this tragedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                      I wouldn't be opposed to it. I think it would have to be strictly controlled however.

Would have to have a clean criminal record
                      No history of mental health issues
                      And only handguns

That would be the main points off the top of my head.

I don't like the idea of getting caught up in a primitive terrorist attack i.e knives, handguns, vehicles etc and not having a fighting chance.

A few months ago in the UK a small group of Muslim terrorists were running amok in a tourist area of London and knifing and hacking people at random. Those people were sitting ducks. Having a handgun makes you a much harder target in that kinda attack.
                      If people in England had access to guns, those terrorist(English citizens) would not have been using knives.

Comment

Working...
                      X