Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bellew: Ward's Team Agreed On UK Fight But I'm Still Undecided On Opponent! [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bellew: Ward's Team Agreed On UK Fight But I'm Still Undecided On Opponent! [VIDEO]

Bellew says that, during negotiations, Ward's team have agreed that their potential fight would be staged in the UK. His first choice however would be a heavyweight title fight against Joseph Parker, providing Parker is victorious against Hughie Fury. He also mentions that Haye has to agree to the, presumably aggressive, terms he has outlined if their rematch is to ever materialize. A venture to the world of MMA is also on the table as Bellew considers facing Michael Bisping in his potential UFC debut!

I imagine Haye pays the best so if Haye is down that'll be the fight. Not sure if Parker or Ward would pay better & I'd think Ward probably pays better, although its likely close so if Haye isn't in that has a solid chance at being the next fight for Bellew & I'd be curious to see what that looks like.

Comment

And yet another opportunity for Stevenson to fight a top light heavyweight looks to be going by the wayside. Too bad so much time was wasted on the Tommy Craperskis of the world.

Comment

Working...
      X