Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley about to retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's pretty bad on the mic from the broadcasts that I've heard him in. I wonder if he'll still try to go for a broadcasting job in boxing.

Comment

Thanks for the great fights you give Tim. You won me over when you showed heart that has never been seen before against Provodnikov. You are not to be remembered as the one who got a gift of Pacquiao, but rather you'll be remembered as the road warrior that you always had been had.

I look forward to see your name in the HOF Timmy.

War DESERT STORM!

Comment

Excellent career, but damn. I think he at least one more big fight in him.

Comment

There was a thread on this site a while back on his fight purses, he made quite a bit of $$$ if hes been smart with it he should be good for life. No need to take punches if you don't have to.

Comment

He's retiring because he doesn't want to catch a fade from Spence.

Comment

Blown up ESPN fighter, GTF outta here, dude is stinking up the joint.

Comment

Would love to see 2 or 3 more fights of him. He can still beat those top 147 guys.

Comment

once she robs him blind and divorces him, taking what little she didnt rob, he will unretire.

Comment

Working...
                  X