Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 04-13-2017, 04:29 PM #11
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 9197 Post(s)
GriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond reputeGriffTannen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 47,153,975,665,088,032.00
Total Points: 10,147,154,198,226,157,568.00
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternChamp View Post
i was with this post until the last line.

reporting a post online is prolly the lowest form of snitching. even high level snitchers look down on shiiet like that.
thats silly.. the sooner mods get rid of scumbag posters the better. Its there for a reason, cause mods cant see every post
GriffTannen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 04:32 PM #12
westernchamp

Quoted: 5261 Post(s)
WesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,200,542.49

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanzGruber View Post
thats silly.. the sooner mods get rid of scumbag posters the better. Its there for a reason, cause mods cant see every post
my point is that its the fvcking internet. its not that serious. you see a post you dont like, you either respond to it and play along, or simply ignore it and move on. its not that serious bro. lol
WesternChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 04:56 PM #13
THE EVIL EDOMITE!

Quoted: 1869 Post(s)
ESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 180,000,000,215,559.56
RACIST B!TCH - Mr McDowell 

Quote:
i only would consider snitching if youre involved in illegal activity and you tell on someone else,. Seeing someone shoot your neighbor and you say what they looked like isnt snitching, reporting a racist post on a boxing website isnt snitching

I agree - well, I'd narrow the constraints just a little bit. If you do something by yourself to get in trouble, and THEN you "work with the cops" to "set somebody up," well, that is snitching.

Hypothetical situation (bear with me, may be a tad long): A friend says he'll give you 500 bucks to ride with him while he transports drugs because it helps keep him calm to have somebody to talk to while driving like that):

Car breaks down on side of interstate, and he walks to the nearest Western Union to get money wired. While he is gone, cop pulls up, asks if he can search because your friend was a dumb **** and hot boxed a blunt while running drugs,which gives him an excuse to search (smells weed), finds the 5 oz. of yayo or another fairly large amount (but nowhere close to Cartel weight), and BOOM.

Cops ask who was the driver, etc. If you don't tell the cops, the DA isn't going to give you a good plea bargain to cop to. If you just tell the truth, and the DA determines you had nothing to do with everything, you will get immunity if you testify at trial against your friend. OR, if you simply just tell them who was driving, but nothing else about who was doing what, or whose drugs they were, etc. the DA WILL STILL cop you a plea of 3-years probation with 18-month suspended sentence (meaning you don't have to serve it unless you violate probation).

If you DON'T cooperate and just say you don't know, well, you can either go to trial and if you lose - leave your sentencing in the hands of the judge (your mandatory guidelines are like 5 to 13 years or something in prison), or they will plea you to 3 years in prison if you take the entire wrap and don't give up your friend.

Is it snitching if you then give a true statement about your friend being the one who was the driver and you just keeping him company, etc.? I mean, you knew what the deal was, and you stood to profit from it, but at the same time, it's not your fault you got pinched cause he smoked int he car, AND failed to do a proper tuneup before driving and broke down in the first place.

Last edited by ESAU; 04-13-2017 at 05:00 PM.
ESAU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 05:06 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 569 Post(s)
Bygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,436.07
Total Points: 10,000,233,574.68
gif thread contribution :beerchug: - -jose- Office Space Was Genius!  Great post! - anthonydavid11 No Message - -jose- One of the good guys - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternChamp View Post
my point is that its the fvcking internet. its not that serious. you see a post you dont like, you either respond to it and play along, or simply ignore it and move on. its not that serious bro. lol
That's how leftists operate. They don't like to hear or see an opionion that goes against their views. It's not just online but in real life too. They can also get quite violent.
Bygeorge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 05:24 PM #15
THE EVIL EDOMITE!

ESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond reputeESAU has a reputation beyond repute

What if you see a drug deal going down? And you know it's a drug deal (not weed) cause you literally hear and see it.

That's a pretty grey area - cause obviously you're not involved in anything illegal so you're not telling to save your ass. But you're still calling the cops on somebody on two consenting adults that just happen to be doing something illegal.

Lol do you bring the ruckus to ole boy by picking up that phone and calling the pee-po?? Or just mind your own business?
Old 04-13-2017, 05:45 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 569 Post(s)
Bygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond reputeBygeorge has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,436.07
Total Points: 10,000,233,574.68
gif thread contribution :beerchug: - -jose- Office Space Was Genius!  Great post! - anthonydavid11 No Message - -jose- One of the good guys - 1bad65 

If it's a drug deal between seller and user or between John and prostitute, I say let them be. We're all consenting adults here.
Bygeorge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 05:57 PM #17
THE EVIL EDOMITE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bygeorge View Post
If it's a drug deal between seller and user or between John and prostitute, I say let them be. We're all consenting adults here.
That's my stance too..

Only time I would say call the cops is if they're deals are bringing trouble to the area. But if they just meet up, exchange product for cash, and drive on, cool.

Even then, I'd first try to say something to the dudes and ask just not to meet here nemore plz..
Old 04-13-2017, 06:10 PM #18
Patriot

Quoted: 6078 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 67,661,941,941,553,866,997,760.00
Total Points: 67,661,941,941,553,866,997,760.00
fruit for Larry's fruit - Freedom. happy birthday! - -jose- HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog 
For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER 
No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
i only would consider snitching if youre involved in illegal activity and you tell on someone else,. Seeing someone shoot your neighbor and you say what they looked like isnt snitching, reporting a racist post on a boxing website isnt snitching
This is how I think of it too.

But I think most people hold a much broader definition.
BrometheusBob. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 06:47 PM #19
Banned

Quoted: 2159 Post(s)
Shaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,567,071.31
funny dude - jas Dog breath - W1LL My apologies man.  Lets fix these fools. - HAMMER77777 

I don't care really, I live in a nice neighborhood so when I see nasty stuff being done I snitch right away. In fact i have my city's non-emergency hotline on speed dial on my cell phone. I remember one time my neighbors' drunk friends were "play boxing" in the middle of the street at 3am on a Fri night. Yes they were drunk, and yes I could tell they were only playing around. But because they were so annoying and making my city look like trash, I called in on them anyway. The police came and handed out citations, I don't have any shame about it. They will never know it was me who called anyway.
Shaolin Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 01:33 AM #20
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 6553 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,456,208,842,333.03
Total Points: 100,001,000,176,556,309,479,424.00
Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 get pwnt - Shaolin Sword have some tissues to shove in your mouth fatty,mak yourself throw up cuz ur so fat,,,Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres n - Shaolin Sword Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 Just me and u now faggot.  Nobody here to help you.  SS will be here soon and youre about to get tag teamed, Aussie.  LOL, I run things here.  you are out - HAMMER77777 
WHY ARE YOU GAY-AY? - HAMMER77777 Your new song:  OK dude, I thought of this while I was mowing my Lawn.  This is what I came up with.  Yes, I just spent about Half Hour on this:   ELROY, there's no need to feel down I said, LEROY, pick yourself off the ground I said, ELROY, 'cause y - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 sent plenty of reports to the mods too.  Losers Will be banned.  https://media.giphy.com/media/dIAYnXuaBzUli/200.gif - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 

cases where snitching is acceptable (imho) -

huge reward of some kind ($$$$ or lighter sentence)
is probably the most frowned upon. but if im in a tight spot and offered a deal, fnck it. i have to do whats best for me. the 1st one whos offered a deal usually takes it. might as well be me. getting out of jail sooner than later is always best. no one wants to stay in jail a day longer than they have to. that said, id never roll over a true friend or family member (unless that friend/fam member is a pos rapist/killer). now, if im offered a ton (millions) of money......id at least consider it.

can save a life, improve living conditions

ill be the 1st to snitch on anyone i know to be a low life pos. i wouldnt want that shlt on my conscience if i knew i could have helped save a life. and if im trapped in a drug infested neighborhood, id want the police to get in here and clean it up. no one should have to held hostage in their own home/apt. especially the elderly.

to win an e beef

that ''L'', doe. who can live with that ?!?!?!
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
"snitching"?, citizen, considered, diff, responsible

User Tag List