No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. is Back in Superfight Driver’s Seat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAS_JAS View Post
    yeah he's in the driver seat alright, the DUCKING driving seat...
    Pacquiao, with the urging of Arum, is asking for an even purse split because he and everyone else knows he'll lose the fight, but can still make out like a bandit in the end.

When Pacquiao stops goosing, laying the golden eggs for Arum, and ducking the test, the fight just might get made.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      That doesnt excuse it though does it? Thats like saying 'This arselicker is alright because he eats slightly less ass than that arselicker'. Smh
      Not excusing. I am just saying that you add superlatives on top bias and it makes it even more distasteful. I think Lyle can right, it is the way he shares opinions that people have issues with. Ronnie shares his opinions in a wacked manner and he can't write.

Comment

Originally posted by wengz2002 View Post
        THIS IS THE DUMBEST WRITER I'VE SEEN!!!

EITHER UNDER FLOYD'S PAYROLL OR JUST LIKE SUCKING MAYWEATHER'S D*CK!
        i just cant fathom why grown men use the whole d!ck sucking term as a joke, this is completely gay man there are other respectful ways to disagree with something

Comment

Originally posted by matt73uk View Post
          Another piece of **** article written by a Floyd nuthugger. I stopped reading it after 3 paragraphs as it was so biased toward Floyd. I'm a neutral fan and this kind of bull**** article really annoys me.

People within the sport must want to puke when they read this! I hope you didn't get paid for it Lyle you ****ing moron!
          damn u guys are some angry mfs!
          Last edited by jtiger777; 05-08-2012, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Mayweather Is NO "All Timer"; He Needs To Grow A Pair

Floyd made Mosley and Cotto wait for more than 10 years; they were too dangerous in the past. Same reason Floyd is avoiding Manny Pacquiao NOW. For more than 3 years, Floyd has had every opportunity to get in the ring with Manny, and the thought of losing his "0" is to great of a risk to take against Pacquiao. Manny offered Floyd 45%/45% split, with the WINNER to get the EXTRA 10% for a grand total split of 55% to the WINNER vs 45% to the loser... and FLOYD MAYWEATHER SAID "NO". That's not a "business decision", that speaks VOLUMES to Floyd's concerns in losing to Manny Pacquiao. So don't tell me what an "All Timer" Floyd Mayweather is. He's gutless. Do you think a Ray Leonard, or a Marvin Hagler, or a Tommy Hearns, or a Roberto Duran, or an Alexis Arguello, or an Aaron Pryor would avoid fighting the best of the best, IN THEIR PRIME, win, lose, or draw... for fear they might get beat?!!!? Floyd Mayweather needs to grow a pair!

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
              Floyd made Mosley and Cotto wait for more than 10 years; they were too dangerous in the past. Same reason Floyd is avoiding Manny Pacquiao NOW. For more than 3 years, Floyd has had every opportunity to get in the ring with Manny, and the thought of losing his "0" is to great of a risk to take against Pacquiao. Manny offered Floyd 45%/45% split, with the WINNER to get the EXTRA 10% for a grand total split of 55% to the WINNER vs 45% to the loser... and FLOYD MAYWEATHER SAID "NO". That's not a "business decision", that speaks VOLUMES to Floyd's concerns in losing to Manny Pacquiao. So don't tell me what an "All Timer" Floyd Mayweather is. He's gutless. Do you think a Ray Leonard, or a Marvin Hagler, or a Tommy Hearns, or a Roberto Duran, or an Alexis Arguello, or an Aaron Pryor would avoid fighting the best of the best, IN THEIR PRIME, win, lose, or draw... for fear they might get beat?!!!? Floyd Mayweather needs to grow a pair!
              floyd is older than both cotto and manny so that makes no sense, he fought cotto at his weight, manny said he would take less money, floyd offered manny 50 50 during the first negotiations, arum is the only thing in the way of this fight.... any pro boxer who risks his life by getting in a ring and is ranked has already grew a pair...

yes floyd is full of ***** alot of times but to not put any blame on bob arum for this fight not being made is pure ignorance of reality!

bye

Comment

Mayweather tops Cotto by decison

FoxsSports...

Mayweather, who was guaranteed $32 million, was forced to fight every minute of all 12 rounds against the Puerto Rican champion. He did it after weighing in at 151 pounds, the heaviest he has ever been for a fight.

Cotto, who fell to 37-3, was guaranteed his biggest purse ever, $8 million.

Say what you wanna say about Floyd but he is the CASH KING.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                  WHy do you have to make things up. Every real fan on this board knows Shane refused to fighfloyd back then and cotto's team went in a different direction. Can't you guys hate floyd but post true facts.

Comment

cotto himself said that there was not a push for a fight, also arum said cotto wasnt ready for floyd

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                      that fast and furious pacman was'nt so aginst marquez and will get schooled and mayweather. easily.
                      Please read Marquez said he won the fight - duhhh ur dreams

Comment

Working...
                      X