Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me or does the Biebs sound a lot like Chris Brown now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or does the Biebs sound a lot like Chris Brown now?

I have the radio on, this song just came on, it sounds so much like Chris Brown to me.

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    I have the radio on, this song just came on, it sounds so much like Chris Brown to me.

is it me or is he the gayest kid on the planet :tongue:

Comment

Have you really just asked that question on this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
        Have you really just asked that question on this forum?

Yeah why not?

Ya'll have ears, don't you?

Comment

Yeah why not?

We also have testicles...

Comment

Yeah why not?

Ya'll have eyes, so I'm going to leave this picture of dog shit here.

Ya dig?

Audio dog shit, bruv.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              We also have testicles...

I'm not a Bieber fan, it just sounded a lot like Chris Brown, I was puzzled when I heard it was him. I just wanna see if I'm the only one who thinks that.

Comment

LMAO at all the haters here who dont **** about music. I am a big Justin fan and im not shamed to say it. I like his new more mature sound and I dont see it but then again I've been listening to justin for a few years so I am used to his voice and recognize it. Great song btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                  LMAO at all the haters here who dont **** about music. I am a big Justin fan and im not shamed to say it. I like his new more mature sound and I dont see it but then again I've been listening to justin for a few years so I am used to his voice and recognize it. Great song btw.
                  Do you think he sounds a bit like CB now Bombsie?

My daughter loves Bieber, I'd rather have her listen to him than any of the trashy **** that most others put out, that's for sure.

Comment

Do you think he sounds a bit like CB now Bombsie?

My daughter loves Bieber, I'd rather have her listen to him than any of the trashy **** that most others put out, that's for sure.
                    To be honest I can see where you're coming from but hmm it's hard for me to picture CB when I hear his voice or the voice in this song you know.

No doubt. Justin is a clean cut nice guy, some say he is another mainstream constructed pop artist but they haven't seen "Never say never" so they dont know **** about anything. The kid comes from a truly humble background and he WORKED for what he has and the message he sends in his music is clean and good hearted bossy.

Comment

Working...
                    X