Collapse
No announcement yet.

GF's annoying friend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell your girl to stop talking to pam if she just pisses her off.

Show her ****

Comment

Punch that b*tch in her titty!

Comment

Give Pam a taste of this:

Comment

Originally posted by SalvaDominicano View Post
          Sup BScene, long time poster but I just need some advice.

Here's the backstory.

I was getting to know someone who eventually became my GF but several months prior to that I had kissed a girl. As I was single when it happened I didn't mention it because it didn't go further than that. I live in a small town so of course word got around.

I know what you're gonna say. "Bro, you were single! F it!" Normally I'd do that but I'm gonna marry this girl so whatever, it'll pass.

Once together my now-GF found out about it when a mutual friend (let's call our friend Pam) told her. Pam has her own issues including a physically abusive partner that cheats on her. I would know because I grew up with the guy so I know how he is.

My gf would eventually get over it but she still talks to Pam everyday. Pam constantly tries to fit the girl I kissed into their conversations which reminds my GF about the incident and she comes home mad at me. Also Pam has said in the past that I am taking my GF away from her. Recently, she showed my GF a pic of the girl I kissed and again said that I'm taking her away and that she hates me.

I'm gonna confront her about it but wondering if anyone else has been in this position. She's obviously jealous and hating.
          Fu ck off you pu$$y ass phaggot. Grow some balls and be a man.

Stupid punk MFer.

Comment

Comment

Kick her ass.

Comment

Im gonna **** both ypur gf and pam while you watch. Ya heard meh?

Comment

pam is a lesbo. share this info with your gf.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                    Fu ck off you pu$$y ass phaggot. Grow some balls and be a man.

Stupid punk MFer.
                    Classy, guy.

Comment

The Lounge has changed.

Comment

Working...
                      X