No announcement yet.

The REAL question pertaining who Floyd's REAL fans will now follow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR BERTO! View Post
    The real Mayweather fans are real fans of the sports, now the flomos are racist and will move on to another black fighter most likely ward (it was broner they were transitioning because the flomos love that ghetto lifestyle its what turns them on but now they now theirs no future with broner so ward it is).
    But ward is white

Comment

Ward. It's started already.

Comment

Floyd has millions of fans and they don't all think alike and like the same fighters. They aren't all going to all follow the same new guy like a herd of lemmings. I thought the poll is silly and a little insulting to Floyd fans so I didn't vote.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Floyd has millions of fans and they don't all think alike and like the same fighters. They aren't all going to all follow the same new guy like a herd of lemmings. I thought the poll is silly and a little insulting to Floyd fans so I didn't vote.
          The thread isn't really about Floyd fans. It's about Floyd "fans".

Comment

They will live through the GIFS of him pitter pattying guys to death.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              Ward. It's started already.
              Good choice, don't sleep on Wilder. I think in a year or two, he'll have the biggest fan base on here. that's if he gets past pov to get the wheels rolling

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                Not surprising that people who like Mayweather would like Ward, two of the most technically skilled fighters in the sport.
                Since God abandoned Manny, Pac fans will be jumping on Ward's bandwagon now.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR BERTO! View Post
                  The real Mayweather fans are real fans of the sports, now the flomos are racist and will move on to another black fighter most likely ward (it was broner they were transitioning because the flomos love that ghetto lifestyle its what turns them on but now they now theirs no future with broner so ward it is).
                  Originally posted by boliodogs View Post

Hard work medication. Look at y I u trying to seperate yourself from the unemployment fan base.non child support paying fan base. .

Comment

The fans who understand boxing will follow the next best technical fighter out there, watching Floyd fight is like a lecture to me, I watch his fights over and over and I analyze every move, I think I'll never watch anybody this close in this coming generation, Rigo is the closest to that but he's already a bit old and too inactive, his level of opposition hasn't been that great recently.

Concerning Ward I don't think I'll ever be a big fan of him cuz I don't like a lot of the stuff he does in the ring, the holding and rough housing at the age of 25+ is not my cup of tea, u do that when ur old cuz u don't have other options.

Crawford is good, Lomachenko is good, GGG is good cuz he's a come forward counterpuncher which is a very interesting style but it doesn't look like he wants to challenge himself against someone that will really test him, I like Kovalev very much also, he's much better technically than people give him credit for.

As far as character, nobody ozt there has the character that Floyd had, 24/7 episodes involving Floyd are the most entertaining boxing related series that I've ever seen, these new cats can't do that, they don't believe the same way, when they wanna trash talk it's not convincing and corny, Floyd came from a different school.

Comment

Wasn't there already a thread on this earlier today? Anyway, Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X