Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire on Facing Rigondeaux: It Would Be Easy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nonito is my boy but he's just bull****tin because he wants the bigger payday against Mares. He said himself that a counterpuncher with his weight on the back foot would give him more problems :

Comment

Nonito would punish Rigondeaux. He is a devastating puncher and this isn't the amateurs where you only fight 3 rounds with headgear on.

The question is will Bob Arum make the fight or is he going to let it marinate? We already know he won't make a matchup with Abner Mares so there shouldn't be anything stopping Rigo from being Nonito's next opponent.
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 12-17-2012, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Exactly. Rigo will play rght into donaires game of counter punching. Difference is one solid shot from donaire and rigo will be sleeping. Mares toughness, chin and workrate woukd give nonito more problems.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
          Exactly. Rigo will play rght into donaires game of counter punching. Difference is one solid shot from donaire and rigo will be sleeping. Mares toughness, chin and workrate woukd give nonito more problems.
          what?

1.) Donaire would play into Rigo's counter punching
          2.) Mares would end up getting DQ'd before getting KO'd anyways

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Nonito would punish Rigondeaux. He is a devestating puncher and this isn't the amateurs where you only fight 3 rounds with headgear on.

The question is will Bob Arum make the fight or is he going to let it marinate? We already know he won't make a matchup with Abner Mares so there shouldn't be anything stopping Rigo from being Nonito's next opponent.
            The fact that Rigo wasn't able to fight last week kills the Donaire/Rigo match-up for now. I think Rigo should fight Quigg in February while Nonito tries to make a fight with Mares happen. Let's assume that both TR and GBP come to some sort of agreement and make Donaire/Mares in May/June, Rigo could get a spot the under-card against Santa Cruz/Moreno. The winners fight one another, and the losers could fight another. TR and GBP gotta make up at some point, perfect time to do so.
            Last edited by kiaba360; 12-17-2012, 06:29 PM.

Comment

OK Then...TAKE THE FIGHT! Show The World How "EASY IT WOULD BE" LOL I heard this all before, earlier this year it was "Rigondeaux Is Boring" "Rigondeaux Haven't Fought Anybody" "Rigondeaux Don't Have Many Pro Fights" Blah Blah Blah while Rigondeaux stayed with Top Rank to get a fight with Donaire...his Actions Speak Louder Then Words

Donaire is doing nothing more then just talking himself up about a match up I don't think deep down he is all that comfortable or confident with...because if he was he would go ahead and just get this fight out of the way and "BEAT RIGONDEAUX EASILY"

You knocked out a old washed fighter...nobody is impressed besides some of your fans who don't know much about boxing anyway
              Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 12-17-2012, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                The fact that Rigo wasn't able to fight last week kills the Donaire/Rigo match-up for now. I think Rigo should fight Quigg in February while Nonito tries to make a fight with Mares happen. Let's assume that both TR and GBP come to some sort of agreement and make Donaire/Mares in May/June, Rigo could get a spot the under-card against Santa Cruz/Moreno. The winners fight one another, and the losers could fight another. TR and GBP gotta make up at some point, perfect time to do so.
                F#ck that.... Hope Arum makes the Donaire-Rigo fight for March like he said he would

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Nonito is my boy but he's just bull****tin because he wants the bigger payday against Mares. He said himself that a counterpuncher with his weight on the back foot would give him more problems :

EXACTLY! I don't give a fuk who you are, Counter Punchers are never easy to deal with....NEVER!

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                    F#ck that.... Hope Arum makes the Donaire-Rigo fight for March like he said he would
                    I hope not, but I bet Rigo will accept the match.

Comment

I don't think it will be easy. I see it for Rigondeaux.

Comment

Working...
                      X