Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Really Believe Pac Is Stronger Than Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
    alright fine. 20k.

as my boy makavelli says, may the best mustache'd man win
    sig'd....mr. riz your like the only hatton hater that doesnt say some ridiculous ****

Comment

All questions will be answered soon enough.
      Granting Hatton is stronger at Pac at 140 (which
      we are not sure of anyway), speed will be Pac's
      main advantage.

Ricky's upperhand is his ability to muscle his way into
      a fighter. I doubt he will have many chances against
      a quick Pacquiao who has learned over the years to
      quickly side-step or go around his opponents.

This ability will be key to his victory on May 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
        sig'd....mr. riz your like the only hatton hater that doesnt say some ridiculous ****
        oh **** that mad me LOL

good thing i wasnt drinking anything, otherwise i wouldve spit it all over my keyboard.

well, i have gone on ****ed up rants about hatton before but the hateful things ive said are based on reality.

thanks though, i try to keep things sensible.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
          oh **** that mad me LOL

good thing i wasnt drinking anything, otherwise i wouldve spit it all over my keyboard.

well, i have gone on ****ed up rants about hatton before but the hateful things ive said are based on reality.

thanks though, i try to keep things sensible.
          your no cuzfozzy.....that guy should be banned....i dont have a probably with haters, but if you make 10 threads a day about hatton "hits and holds" he should get banned....its ridiculous...or my fav lately is hatton is just "a lucky journeyman"...people can question his quality of wins.....but 45-1 with you only defeat to floyd, jr....is no "lucky journey man"....but oh well....back to the thread....

if pac can keep things in the middle of the ring, he has a good chance to win......if hatton lays some bombs on him, which i think he can, i think pac will want to trade shots, and it will be like the tszyu fight all over again where both guys will be laying some bombs on each other....but hatton just has the grit to win it....but we will see.

Comment

Well Hatton has what? 2 stoppages in his last 6 fights (a guy that quit late and an old, shot Castillo.) He couldn't even get Lazcano out of there for crps sake. Anyway, Hatton is physically stronger, but Pac hits harder, and if anyone is getting stopped in this one, it's Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              Well Hatton has what? 2 stoppages in his last 6 fights (a guy that quit late and an old, shot Castillo.) He couldn't even get Lazcano out of there for crps sake. Anyway, Hatton is physically stronger, but Pac hits harder, and if anyone is getting stopped in this one, it's Hatton.
              oscar even said that pac doesnt hit that hard, and has been hit by harder guys.....hatton broke 4 of castillo's ribs...I dont think pac can do that?

Comment

oscar even said that pac doesnt hit that hard, and has been hit by harder guys.....hatton broke 4 of castillo's ribs...I dont think pac can do that?
                Hatton didn't break any of Castillo's ribs. JLC wasn't getting paid for that fight (the money all going to Diego Corrales' family) and wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. If Pac doesn't hit that hard, why did Oscar quit on his stool? (something he's never done before)

Comment

Originally posted by THRILLAinmanila View Post
                  All questions will be answered soon enough.
                  Granting Hatton is stronger at Pac at 140 (which
                  we are not sure of anyway), speed will be Pac's
                  main advantage.

Ricky's upperhand is his ability to muscle his way into
                  a fighter. I doubt he will have many chances against
                  a quick Pacquiao who has learned over the years to
                  quickly side-step or go around his opponents.

This ability will be key to his victory on May 2nd.

where did you get that avatar mate? that is fecking awesome!

i might hijack it, put my own face on there! haha

Comment

lol lol jb the dudes a dickweed don't even engage with the little girl J jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Kbmunro View Post
                      where did you get that avatar mate? that is fecking awesome!

i might hijack it, put my own face on there! haha

I saw that sign on Pacquiao/Hatton's 24/7, it was posted at the main door of the Wild Card gym...

Comment

Working...
                      X