No announcement yet.

What if...............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if...............

Ponder on this if you're a married adult.
    "what if" during a swing session your wife became pregnant? Accidents DO happen on occasion. Condoms, break, the pill can fail, vasectomy can reconnect and so on. Ladies, would you go through with the pregnancy and keep it, raising it as if it belonged to your husband? What if the father was of a different race? Would that make a difference? Or, would you abort a child? (Flame on) Just curious. Anyone have an opinion on this good, bad or indifferent? Anyone personally know of this happening to someone?

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
    "what if" during a swing session your wife became pregnant? Accidents DO happen on occasion. Condoms, break, the pill can fail, vasectomy can reconnect and so on. Ladies, would you go through with the pregnancy and keep it, raising it as if it belonged to your husband? What if the father was of a different race? Would that make a difference? Or, would you abort a child? (Flame on) Just curious. Anyone have an opinion on this good, bad or indifferent? Anyone personally know of this happening to someone?
    I once read that as much as 10% of all children born in the UK to married couples are not the Husbands..

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
      i personally couldn't lead a swinger life style but for the sake of this question, i can pretend. i guess if i was morally bankrupt enough to be a swinger (lol!) it probably wouldn't bother me to have an abortion, if i knew for a fact that it was not my husbands (regardless of race).

Comment

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench View Post
        i personally couldn't lead a swinger life style but for the sake of this question, i can pretend. i guess if i was morally bankrupt enough to be a swinger (lol!) it probably wouldn't bother me to have an abortion, if i knew for a fact that it was not my husbands (regardless of race).
        thats a pretty good point. haha u make it sound sorta logical. if ur immoral enough to swing it wouldnt be a problem to get an abortion.

im personally against abortions in general but i dont judge either way

Comment

"Immoral enough to swing" - That's a bit harsh, I don't think you can argue that swinging is a moral matter, if that's what you meant....

Who knows what any one swinger's view on abortion is.

Comment

Working...
          X