No announcement yet.

Running music

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running music

Im going to start running again tomorrow with a nice 7 mile run, cant wait lol. So i definitly need to stock up some some good running music! Any good tunes you guys know?

all depends what you listen to really.

i typically listen to a lot of hip hop and progressive/house/trance.

on the hip hop side anything from
    NAS
    Immortal Technique
    Saigon
    Jedi Mind Tricks
    Method Man/Redman
    any instrumentals from the Alchemist (he makes some raw beats)

and on the EDM side anything from
    Mark Norman
    Ronski Speed
    Ron Den Van Beuken
    Sam Sharp
    Sander Van Doorn
    or
    DJ Sets like
    Ferry Corsten Countdown
    MIKE Club Sessions
    ASOT Armin van Buuren

Comment

I know it is a tad cliche, but the soundtrack of all the Rocky movies is a good motivator for me! Funny because I find a few of the films quite ******ed and cheesy. Only 1 and 5 had any real grit. The rest of the songs on my iPod are stuff that is personally motivating to me from my own life. Choose **** that reminds you of when you were a bad ass ****er!

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
        I know it is a tad cliche, but the soundtrack of all the Rocky movies is a good motivator for me! Funny because I find a few of the films quite ******ed and cheesy. Only 1 and 5 had any real grit. The rest of the songs on my iPod are stuff that is personally motivating to me from my own life. Choose **** that reminds you of when you were a bad ass ****er!
        Rocky V was a real ****stain. When I got the DVD set, I promptly took it and put it in my fish tank.

Comment

yea i think we all hate rocky lol i think the worst was the 6th one, but at least he lost.

Comment

Working...
          X