Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can you turn pro at 12 years old in mexico?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If thats legit I don't think I've seen anyone turn pro that young outside of some old timey mfers.

Did they mention anything age related during his fight to figure out how legit his current age is or when he started fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
      You should read 'scar tissue' - the autobiography of Red Hot Chili Peppers singer Anthony Kiedis.

When he was around 12 his father let him **** his girlfriend and by 15 introduced him into heavy drugs.

Here son, go **** my girlfriend.
      So he was getting his dick wet a decade before I was? How is that supposed to make me feel better?

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
        You should read 'scar tissue' - the autobiography of Red Hot Chili Peppers singer Anthony Kiedis.

When he was around 12 his father let him **** his girlfriend and by 15 introduced him into heavy drugs.

Here son, go **** my girlfriend.
        Ironically Anthony Keidis is Mexican too or something. fits the thread topic perfectly

Comment

!5 years old yes. 12 years old, my common sense tells me no, I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            So he was getting his dick wet a decade before I was? How is that supposed to make me feel better?

You go to religious school? There weren't any dirty little tramps floating around when u were that age?

Probably a good thing. This chick in my grade had an older bf who fuked her and then when everyone found out, she started crying rape. Given her age, he could have got in a lot of trouble.

Comment

Working...
            X