No announcement yet.

Hottest pepper you've ever eaten?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
    I went on a hot pepper eating spree for 2 weeks last summer. I buy the assorted packs online. Carolina Reaper, Scorpion, Chocolate Bhutla, Ghost, Habanero, etc. Literally, every time I ate one or two of those peppers at a time, it was the worst pain I had experienced in my life. I can handle the heat taste-wise, but the stomach pain is what kills me.
    Exactly. The heat from the taste doesn't phase me. But that **** will wreck your stomach, man. If you overdo it then you're apt to have some pretty horrific stomach pains.

I remember eating a few on an empty stomach and just laying on the ground trying to figure out what to do. Was able to get to the grocery store for Peptol Bismol.

I had a similar situation a few years ago. Was drunk and a friend dared me to eat an entire ghost pepper. I was down for the count, man. Felt like my stomach was bleeding, like somebody stuck me with a shank or some ****.

Comment

I know what you mean, Mike D. Horrible pain. I actually still have the box, full of peppers, from this last batch I ordered. Will probably throw them away. Shouldn't be messed with. Really nice looking peppers, but that's as far as it should go.

I could see it being fun, with drunk friends involved. My friends are not as tough as they say they are. I remember showing up with the peppers, and suddenly they weren't so brave. Saying they had work in the morning or they just didn't feel like eating them. So props to you for taking the pepper.
      Last edited by sparkman0811; 10-16-2016, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Elroy The Great; 10-16-2016, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          my limit is blk pepper
          (yep, thats g@y)

You are gay, Wow now that's a shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
            You are gay, Wow now that's a shocker.

Comment

Why wound you post something you don't agree with?

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                Why wound you post something you don't agree with?
                my tolerance level is ''g@y'', not me.

Comment

my tolerance level is ''g@y'', not me.
                  You mean your tolerance is gay just like yourself.

Comment

Ate a habanero recently, I felt like a dragon for the rest of the day.. I think I Was fuming when I took a dump later..

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      I just tried a scorpion pepper. I think it was the hottest pepper on earth a few years ago, but has since been replaced by the carolina reaper.

For whatever reason I got an extremely strong tolerance for hot ****. The ghost pepper was previously the hottest pepper I've ever tried, but damn, this scorpion pepper is straight ether. It's definitely noticeably hotter than the ghost pepper. Like literally a sliver cut from the pepper will set your mouth on fire for like 15 minutes. I couldn't even imagine what would happen if you ate a whole pepper in one go. It would probably wreck your stomach like a Canelo body shot.
                      When my dad was alive, he cultivated chili. My pops would pan fry them and empty the house. He would inhale smoke from peppers, and love it.

I'd be gasping for air. Our neighbors, begged him to stop.

He had a chile de Arbol(tree) and all kinds of other chili.

RIP pops, you were crazy about chili.

Pequin pepper is a hot chili pepper cultivar commonly used as a spice. Taxonomically, it is classified within variety glabriusculum of the species Capsicum annuum.

Comment

Working...
                      X