Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Sides With Philippines President Against Barack Obama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    what a stupid ass post.

smdh.....

i thought you were better than this....
    No we know he isn't , Bushleague reverse racist who starts alot of racist threads on this boar

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Kirchstein View Post
      Hey he's exercising his 5th amendment rights! Cops do have a bad problem with police brutality against minorities, he just wants his voice heard that's all.
      Really how about Black on Black crime in this country you idiot. Think about the murder rate of blacks by blacks and also by blacks against other races and you will definitely see it is alot higher than any other race. Violent crimes as well. So don't comment on this White cops killing minorities. Ever seen the crime rates in Brazil, Africa etc. Give me a break.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
        Pac does not hate America and American culture. He went to the White house with his wife to take a picture with Obama. He takes his family to Disney land and he brings his kids to watch NBA games. He also wouldn't buy a house in Cali and live in it for months at a time if he hated the country so much.
        You're naive.

Most terrorists live in the country they commit their crimes in and hate the culture. Not that i'm comparing Pac to them of course. Just because you buy a property somewhere and reside somewhere from time to time, it doesn't automatically mean you accept the culture.

Pacquiao put on a huge act and got a lot of money for it. Good for him.

I'd put money on it that if you got him alone one on one and he was willing to be open, he would hate a lot of the American culture. He's from a different world. A lot of the beliefs he has are at odds with modern day USA.

Comment

Originally posted by royjonesjrKTFO View Post
          #BlackLivesMatter = Anti-White Program
          BlackLivesMatter = Anti-Police corruption Programm

There are to manny racist and biased cops in your country. And not just cops.....even you! hahaha

Comment

Working...
          X