No announcement yet.

Would you ever hit a woman? have you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madridista View Post
    No, I'm scared they may overpower me or hit me back and make me cry.

I sometimes cry when girls scream at me.

Comment

well I take back what I said before, I have hit a woman, when the wifey is watching TV sitting on the couch I'll sneak up behind her and pull out my **** out and smack her on the back of her head, I just hope I never hit her too hard and give her a concussion

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
        well I take back what I said before, I have hit a woman, when the wifey is watching TV sitting on the couch I'll sneak up behind her and pull out my **** out and smack her on the back of her head, I just hope I never hit her too hard and give her a concussion
        ahhahha I do that **** all the time to.......if I can catch them on the forehead it's a TD!!!!!hahhaha

Comment

lol cool, so I am not the only one, lol

Comment

lol cool, so I am not the only one, lol
            **** nah.....I like doing that **** in the crak of they ass too....if they laying down ill spank them with the dong! hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by CharlesDarwin View Post
              A man that beats a woman/girl doesn't deserve to breathe oxygen on this planet.
              that right? let's say, you walk in on your wife after work and find her in the bathroom, 2 of your kids are already dead and she has the last one with his little head reaching for air; you gonna talk her out of it?

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                that right? let's say, you walk in on your wife after work and find her in the bathroom, 2 of your kids are already dead and she has the last one with his little head reaching for air; you gonna talk her out of it?
                well if he had a little head, not go ahead and put him out of his misery
                lol

but I get what you are saying, in that case I'd do what I could to get that kid away from her, then call the popos as I run out, I aint touching shit,

Comment

lol

but I get what you are saying, in that case I'd do what I could to get that kid away from her, then call the popos as I run out, I aint touching shit,
                  lunging right hook is what it is.

Comment

lol

Smart man.....smart endeed.....

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                      ahhahha I do that **** too sometimes.......if I can catch my dick since im on them roids u know what i mean but when i do it's a TD!!!!!hahhaha
                      WTF LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X