Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the worst thing you have ever done in your life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the worst thing you have ever done in your life?

I think I killed some people when I was a kid but I shut it so far out of my conciousness that I can barely recall it. I think I did that so I could act congruent with not killing them and not get in trouble. Its like my subconscious knew what to do!

What have you done?

i was a notorious jaywalker in my youth

i have since found god and turned my life around

Comment

Selling drugz....... Being in jail and missing important events becacuse of selling said drugz. 1A and 1B.

I never did get any rapings or shankings in though...
      Last edited by Rudyo; 09-21-2016, 07:22 PM.

Comment

This is the face of someone just before they die, that much I remember

(seriously that kid is a mass murderer and I think he is intentionally pulling the face his victims made)

Thats the just before you die face/selfie

Eyes are maximized for information/sight, mouth open to get oxygen in for fuel, eye brows raised to minimize an aggressive look - basically seeking safety

If you see someone else make that face u should feel disturbed and afraid, because theve spotted danger, thats why u feel creeped out looking at him, since we worked in packs
        Last edited by AlexKid; 09-21-2016, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Damn where do I start

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

This is the face of someone just before they die, that much I remember
            oh god Lanza sighting! That ****ing ghoul looking *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Damn where do I start

It's OKAY Beer that's why the liquor helps us forget

Comment

I slammed a kids head against a lamp post because he had to go home

I punched a kid with a heart defect in the heart because he was aggressive towards me, I also slammed his head into a metal coat peg

I tell you vicious creativity is a strong instinct in me, that was me as a tiny child, no violence in upbringing, this stuff is real

I just have a quick way of thinking of the most brutal thing I can do in the moment and doing it, its almost a hunger to do it, its like a lust, and it comes to me without normal thought just naturally comes to me fast. No thinking, almost instant idea to do something brutal. I love that instinct

Comment

Originally posted by ಠ_ಠ View Post

It's OKAY Beer that's why the liquor helps us forget

Dead ass I was like half dead today. I need a Xanax or something for tomorrow

Comment

I refuse to answer that question based upon my Constitutional rights.

Comment

Working...
                    X