No announcement yet.

Was Hatton obsessed with Kosta Tsyzu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Hatton obsessed with Kosta Tsyzu

Have you ever heard an interview where he doesn't mention that fight, did that fight potentially ruin his career as he always use to back track to it and it made him think he could steam roll through everybody after that, surprised he never actually got t shirts printed saying I beat kosta tsyzu on the front, still till this day he can't go without mentioning that fight every 5 seconds.

Not sure, but that was hatton's finest moment!

Comment

how can you say obsessed? what a load of rubbish. tyszu was #2 pound for pound at the time. any fighter wants to fight the best. I suppose every boxer is obsessed with may weather then? get a grip. Hatton has every right to be proud. from what I remember may weather avoided tyszu.

Comment

It was a good win for hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by Winky-Wright View Post
          Have you ever heard an interview where he doesn't mention that fight, did that fight potentially ruin his career as he always use to back track to it and it made him think he could steam roll through everybody after that, surprised he never actually got t shirts printed saying I beat kosta tsyzu on the front, still till this day he can't go without mentioning that fight every 5 seconds.
          I mean, it's the biggest acccomplishment of his entire life. Years of training lead to that moment and paid off. Most people will never be as good at something as Hatton was at boxing. I'd say it's worth talking about.

Comment

june 5 2005, i know because i threw my life away on a marriage that day, thought about that fight a lot throughout the course of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              june 5 2005, i know because i threw my life away on a marriage that day, thought about that fight a lot throughout the course of the day.
              Hahahahaha!! Great stuff!

Comment

Working...
              X