Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
    Joshua has no change, martin is levels above, martin will brutalize him
    You were joking right?

Fury is ****e, but is stylistically matched with Wlad very well. Joshua would smash both Fury and Wlad on the same night.

Wilder is a threat to AJ, with Parker and Ortiz also in the mix.

Comment

• What's all this talk from Eddie Hearn about 50/50 split????????? for the Fury vs Joshua fight.

Eddie, stay off the drug's mate.

Tyson Fury gets at least 60% of the purse when it comes to ££££$$$$$$.

50/50 LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post
        What's all this talk from Eddie Hearn about 50/50 split????????? for the Fury vs Joshua fight.

Eddie, stay off the drug's mate.

Tyson Fury gets at least 60% of the purse when it comes to ££££$$$$$$.

50/50 LOL
        Fury would struggle to fill his pants let alone a stadium.

Joshua brings all the money.

By the time they fight Fury will probably only in possession of the WBO title.

You know how boxing is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
          You were joking right?

Fury is ****e, but is stylistically matched with Wlad very well. Joshua would smash both Fury and Wlad on the same night.

Wilder is a threat to AJ, with Parker and Ortiz also in the mix.
          He wrote 50+ posts saying Martin was miles better than Joshua.

The ones comparing him to Mayweather were my favourites.

When I resurrected that thread he deleted it the spoil sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by ianjamsie View Post
            He knocked him down with every connection to his chin.

He flopped to the floor like a bag of spuds.

As for the count. Martin refused to look the ref in the eye after a count. The ref needs to see in the eyes to see if he is compus mentus (mind my latin spelling).

Even if you get up on 6, if you don't make eye contact with the ref they wave it off.

Did you start watching this sport last week?
            Using Latin for no reason and being condescending to me by asking if I just started watching boxing doesn't change the fact that what I said was correct. Joshua did not "smash" Martin. He flash knocked him down twice and the ref called the ten count too early. Watch golovkin vs Monroe Jr to see a ref give a fighter a proper chance when the fighter gets up at ten. It leaves no doubt. The ref of Joshua vs Martin has left doubt because he called the fight too early. He should have told Martin he barely beat the count and don't do it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody8804 View Post
              Using Latin for no reason and being condescending to me by asking if I just started watching boxing doesn't change the fact that what I said was correct. Joshua did not "smash" Martin. He flash knocked him down twice and the ref called the ten count too early. Watch golovkin vs Monroe Jr to see a ref give a fighter a proper chance when the fighter gets up at ten. It leaves no doubt. The ref of Joshua vs Martin has left doubt because he called the fight too early. He should have told Martin he barely beat the count and don't do it again.
              His 10 count lasted over 12 seconds.

Martin refused to make eye contact with the ref as he got up, galcing down to the right.

They were not flash knockdowns, Martin was down on the canvas with his limbs all over the place.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/20...title-fight-l/

Comment

• Martin didn't beat the count, end of story.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  I can't wait!!!!!

Martin will beat AJ. Mark my words!!!!

WAR MARTIN!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Yeah sure he will bongo lol.....better to be silent in future as Martin got starched in 2 rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                    I've watched all the fights I could dig up on Martin, I've also watched Joshua's last 5 fights and a couple others. I can't really make a call on this but I can make a case for both fighters winning.

Martin has went the distance a few times and has a good % of ko's in the later rounds, I haven't seen him lose many rounds in any of the fights I've seen and he looks sharp in the later rounds, doesn't appear to tire at any point in his fights. He seems to work on reflexes and counter punch, he just reads guys well and tries to throw sharp and accurate punches with both hands. I think Martin is a bigger, slower David Haye in style at distance but that is where the similarity ends.

Joshua has rushed out and pummelled guys and hasn't really sharpened any boxing skills or learned to pace himself like Martin has. His sheer size and power have been enough to get the job done very much like Wilder in most of his fights. After landing a stiff jab he just closes in and opens up, most of the guys haven't been good enough or big enough to cope with this and have been finished early. Joshua has very plodding footwork and no head or lateral movement, he doesn't box on his toes like Martin or Klitschko either or hasn't shown it as of yet, his reflexes and timing are not as good as a result, he doesn't look as sharp.

I think if Martin can use his size and lateral movement as a defence, and time Joshua whenever he is in distance, he can outbox him in the early rounds and take Joshua into deep water. I believe him when he said he gets stronger as I've seen him still looking good or better in the later rounds. If it goes past 6 I think Martin will Ko him in the later rounds. If Joshua catches him and backs Martin up into the corner or the ropes then we know what will happen, Joshua will let go and could finish him, Martin needs to survive these exchanges and counter to stop Joshua trying this, preferably not get caught or hurt to begin with. Joshua's best chance is to finish him early because he won't beat Martin with the jab or relying on boxing from distance.

I heard David Haye saying that he was told from trusted sources that Martin doesn't lose rounds in sparring, I don't think Joshua will outbox him and win rounds from what I've seen.

I'm going to go for Martin by Ko around round 9.....But I'll hold my hands up if joshua does manage to Ko him early. It's his only chance and 1 punch could turn it around at any tiime
                    Love your predictions son......your Gonna lose big money against me ....scoured ur posts and I see you picked Martin to beat Joshua lol....wise words save your money ur gonna lose it

Comment

Working...
                    X