Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone see this video of FMJ talking about Rogers pugilistic dementia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone see this video of FMJ talking about Rogers pugilistic dementia?

Pretty sad. Had no idea he was this bad now. Floyd says Roger doesnt even know who Floyd Jr is anymore and the day before the Pacquiao fight Roger got lost and walked 20 miles from the MGM to his house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-3_6rpnGto

Yes we knew, if you didn't spend your days talking about Jose Luis Castillo you would have known too

Comment

seen it, it happens naturally aswell cant really say its because of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by FBLM View Post
        seen it, it happens naturally aswell cant really say its because of boxing.
        You don't see 50 year olds having these problems after they were competing and involved in a sport where they have to be 100 times sharper and faster than the normal human being.

Boxing definitley has something to do with it, ur body and brain doesn't just deteriorate like that, this guy had like 500 rounds as a pro and got KOed a number of times, Roger has taked some very heavy shots in his career.

Comment

Really sad for Uncle Rog.

But he lived the life, the highs and the lows.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
            You don't see 50 year olds having these problems after they were competing and involved in a sport where they have to be 100 times sharper and faster than the normal human being.

Boxing definitley has something to do with it, ur body and brain doesn't just deteriorate like that, this guy had like 500 rounds as a pro and got KOed a number of times, Roger has taked some very heavy shots in his career.
            Their is a flip side to it, this is not the norm in boxing contrary to popular belief, the vast majority of boxers leave the sport healthy.

With that being said their are 50 years old who never done anything remotely close to boxing (take any damage in anyway) and are suffering the same thing (early onset Dementia).

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Yes we knew, if you didn't spend your days talking about Jose Luis Castillo you would have known too
              JL Castillo was a big deal when he was the only one to have beaten Floyd jr....now he's just some guy that happened to be the first.

Comment

When I first moved to Vegas and was still fighting amateur Roger trained me for a few months. I gave him rides home a few times. He lived near Texas Station. He let me come in once to see his WBA belt. Great dude when he wasnt cussing you out for not doing the mitts correctly. He had a huge oil painting in his living room of himself in like a gangster outfit and a few old ass 80's Rolls Royces broken down in his yard. That's before Floyd Jr started earning big. Floyd's given him a great life. Hope he is in better shape than this video sounds and that he enjoys the rest of his time. Oh and FORGET what Floyd says.....ROGER is the one who made him the fighter he became not Sr. I watched every day. Floyd had no confidence and would get beat up in the gym by fighters like Sugar Ray Collins and Stevie Forbes on the regular. Roger made him.

Comment

So Lou Cipher has been Golovkin all along?

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    When I first moved to Vegas and was still fighting amateur Roger trained me for a few months. I gave him rides home a few times. He lived near Texas Station. He let me come in once to see his WBA belt. Great dude when he wasnt cussing you out for not doing the mitts correctly. He had a huge oil painting in his living room of himself in like a gangster outfit and a few old ass 80's Rolls Royces broken down in his yard. That's before Floyd Jr started earning big. Floyd's given him a great life. Hope he is in better shape than this video sounds and that he enjoys the rest of his time. Oh and FORGET what Floyd says.....ROGER is the one who made him the fighter he became not Sr. I watched every day. Floyd had no confidence and would get beat up in the gym by fighters like Sugar Ray Collins and Stevie Forbes on the regular. Roger made him.
                    Wait wut. Either you posted on the wrong alt or Floyd made fun of you one day and you hated him ever since. Only two explanations possible

Comment

Working...
                    X