• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornelius Bundrage "K9" vs James Kirkland "Mandingo Warrior"

Who is more Dangerous?

Cotto vs Kirkland

Canelo vs Bundrage

Kirkland is much more dangerous... K9 at his peak was at best a mediocre contender.. He is totally shot right now, and should be easy work for any top guy..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Kirkland is much more dangerous... K9 at his peak was at best a mediocre contender.. He is totally shot right now, and should be easy work for any top guy..
      Are you describing K9 or Kirkland, they both fit that exactly label... They both are D class fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
        Are you describing K9 or Kirkland, they both fit that exactly label... They both are D class fighters.
        Jury still out on Kirkland, and peak vs peak Kirkland was better..

At this time Kirkland is still a bigger threat.. K9 is completely done

Comment

Jury still out on Kirkland, and peak vs peak Kirkland was better..

At this time Kirkland is still a bigger threat.. K9 is completely done
          K9 has a title, Kirkland hasn't fought in over a year... One is not better than the other. Again, the both suck.

Comment

Molina made Kirkland his ***** before the DQ and Bundrage handle him easily. I say K9 is better than Kirkland and at worst they are ton the same class.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
              K9 has a title, Kirkland hasn't fought in over a year... One is not better than the other. Again, the both suck.
              If they were to fight this weekend I would have to pick Kirkland to beat down k9..

But yes both aren't much good nowadays

Comment

If they were to fight this weekend I would have to pick Kirkland to beat down k9..

But yes both aren't much good nowadays
                I disgree with you, if K-9 lands a right hand on Kirkland chin it will be All she wrote for th Mandingo Warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                  Molina made Kirkland his ***** before the DQ and Bundrage handle him easily. I say K9 is better than Kirkland and at worst they are ton the same class.
                  What Molina does cannot be scored in a fight because it is not boxing, all he is going is blunting his opponent's offense......he should be DQ'd in every fight he has ever been in for illegal holding.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                    I disgree with you, if K-9 lands a right hand on Kirkland chin it will be All she wrote for th Mandingo Warrior.
                    Ok, he has a punchers chance... But same can be said if Kirkland lands on k9's chin.. Kirkland would be the heavy favorite

Comment

Working...
                    X