Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Guerrero get robbed against Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerrero isnt garbage, i think people are underrating his boxing ability and lets face it Thurman isnt the best boxer, hes got good power but Guerrero has a good chin also so i doubt he gets stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      No, because Guerrero sucks.
      I see we share similar viewpoints. Do you actually believe Guerrero is a top 10 WW or just a Floyd opponent who continues to get unjustified hype? Because it's pretty clear when you watch him how average he is, at least to me.

Comment

Originally posted by mann187 View Post
        Guerrero isnt garbage, i think people are underrating his boxing ability and lets face it Thurman isnt the best boxer, hes got good power but Guerrero has a good chin also so i doubt he gets stopped.
        When has Guerrero shown this underrated boxing ability? Slugfests with average Kamegai and Berto? Or the "schooling" he gave to the crude Aydin? He's an average fighter on his best day.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          When has Guerrero shown this underrated boxing ability? Slugfests with average Kamegai and Berto? Or the "schooling" he gave to the crude Aydin? He's an average fighter on his best day.
          I agree he hasnt shown it in his them fights but against Katsidis he showed he can box (albeit a smaller fighter) Against Kamegai he couldnt really box with the guy as he was pressuring him all they through the fight, Thurman is no pressure fighter so i think he will go back to boxing against Thurman.

He was countering well against floyd in the first couple of rounds until floyd adjusted.

Comment

Here we go again. Can we at least let the fight happen before we start screaming robbery?

Comment

You guys need to put your useless e-points where your mouth is. I see a lot of "Thurman KO's him in 3," "Guerrero exposes him as a hypejob," etc. All of it is just guessing.

If you can't even bet your epoints, let alone money, then most likely you're just posturing, no convictions.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                No, I think Thurman wins the fight clearly. I expect Guerrero to put up a spirited effort though.
                that is what thurman thinks also if he thought he might lose he would not fight guerro

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  I see we share similar viewpoints. Do you actually believe Guerrero is a top 10 WW or just a Floyd opponent who continues to get unjustified hype? Because it's pretty clear when you watch him how average he is, at least to me.
                  I don't know why, but I have an irrational hate for Guerrero that grows the more I see people speak highly of him. People see him go life and death Kamegai, and the praise continues! WTF are people on?

I'll give him credit for giving us a great fight last year, but this top welterweight talk needs to stop. Sotto Karass accomplished the same crap Guerrero did at welter, but did it better. I don't see anyone else calling Karass a top 10 welter.

Comment

Guerrero might get KTFO, and this is coming from a guy who hates Thurman.

Too many wars not enough pop in him or life to withstand many more beatings I think.

Comment

Only his jaw. Only his jaw will be stolen by Thurman.

Comment

Working...
                      X