No announcement yet.

Rios doesn't beat Abril at any weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rios doesn't beat Abril at any weight

Say what you like, he weighed in at 137 then 139 on the second attempt, he may as well of been 140 anyway.

Abril boxes his ears off at any weight.

Stop kidding yourself the weight made all the difference. I told he'd school him the first time round. Too skillful for that slow ass bum.

Rios is the most overrated crock of **** to ever win a world title. He will never beat Abril, hes a joke. Its a mockery to the sport that unskillful load of rubbish is in the top 10.

Yeah he beat a few chinless brawlers, you put him in their with a technician like Abril and he'll get embarrassed everytime. He won't even win a round. He wouldn't beat Broner either or Vasquez or any top 140lber.

And before you say; yes Alvarado is a load of rubbish as well. He is lucky Prescott got tired from punching his face repeatably.

His claim to fame is Prescott using him as a punchbag, gassing out and almost collapsing and needing an oxygen mask.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      And before you say; yes Alvarado is a load of rubbish as well. He is lucky Prescott got tired from punching his face repeatably.

His claim to fame is Prescott using him as a punchbag, gassing out and almost collapsing and needing an oxygen mask.
      Alvarado has a bad chin? I think not, Rios is a really good fighter and stop the hating, I think Abril beats any weight as well, but don’t discredit Rios like he’s some bum

Comment

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
        Alvarado has a bad chin? I think not, Rios is a really good fighter and stop the hating, I think Abril beats any weight as well, but don’t discredit Rios like he’s some bum

I didn't say he had a bad chin and hes not a really good fighter at all, hes an average fighter at best.

His best 3 opponents (only 3 notables) Herrera, Rios & Prescott.

Lost and knocked out by Rios
        Got his ass kicked by Prescott and came back once Prescott gassed as usual, a lucky escape if the truth be told.
        Went & life with Herrera who is rubbish.

Rios is a bum, there is no denying it. No point of bigging up Alvarado making out hes something he isn't.

Comment

Just a really bad style match up for Rios.

Comment

Yes this is true, but I'd buy a ticket to a Rios fight over an Abril fight anyday.

Fans vote with their dollars; we want to see Rios.

Comment

look at that gif, 8 punches to 1. "beautiful boxing" but no activity, cant win like that. prob another guy who though lara beat williams. throw one punch ,hold, while the other guy is nonstop. people who think all these fights are robberies need to go back to the drawing board on scoring fights.

take guys lie lara and abril out of the equation and williams and rios never been in a boring fight. hmm i wonder why

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Just a really bad style match up for Rios.

Hes only capable of beating guys who will stand right in front of him with bad chins/no defense.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Yes this is true, but I'd buy a ticket to a Rios fight over an Abril fight anyday.

Fans vote with their dollars; we want to see Rios.

Why? You don't have to pay to see that shiiit. Just stand outside your local chip shop on a friday night.

You'll see dozens of Brandon Rios's with no skill, defense just winging away at each other.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Hes only capable of beating guys who will stand right in front of him with bad chins/no defense.
                    Acosta wasn't standing right in front of him, he was boxing and winning the fight until Rios started cutting off the ring and hurt him. I don't see anybody overrating Rios, hes just a tough guy who comes to fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X