Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haters... do they influence which fighters you like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haters... do they influence which fighters you like?

Since I like Floyd Mayweather I'm now assumed to be a Broner fan somehow by ignorant posters who tend to like garbage 1 dimensional brawlers. I don't like Broner since I don't like his persona and he hasn't accomplished anything inside the ring as of yet that makes me like him. But do to these ignorant posters I might just have to jump on the Broner bandwagon just to piss these *******s off like they do to me just by associating Floyd with Broner. I once was a Pac fan until he refused the FULL RANDOM OSDT but now I don't really like him at all just because of his delusional and ignorant fans. Do any of you guys feel the same way? I don't care which fighter you like or don't like... do you tend to like or not like fighters just because of their fans? I hate to admit it that fans are really making me want to get out of sports because of the ignorance and blind bias or d!ckriding as I like to call it.

not all Floyd fans are Broner fans... but all Broner fans are Floyd fans

Comment

I'm a Mayweather fan, but the nut-hugging/hating does piss me off. Likewise Pacquiao.

I just steer clear of all May-Pac threads, now.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
        Since I like Floyd Mayweather I'm now assumed to be a Broner fan somehow by ignorant posters who tend to like garbage 1 dimensional brawlers. I don't like Broner since I don't like his persona and he hasn't accomplished anything inside the ring as of yet that makes me like him. But do to these ignorant posters I might just have to jump on the Broner bandwagon just to piss these *******s off like they do to me just by associating Floyd with Broner. I once was a Pac fan until he refused the FULL RANDOM OSDT but now I don't really like him at all just because of his delusional and ignorant fans. Do any of you guys feel the same way? I don't care which fighter you like or don't like... do you tend to like or not like fighters just because of their fans? I hate to admit it that fans are really making me want to get out of sports because of the ignorance and blind bias or d!ckriding as I like to call it.
        You just admitted to getting angry by internet trolls. Looks like they won.

How pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by cawadoody View Post
          You just admitted to getting angry by internet trolls. Looks like they won.

How pathetic.
          What's more pathetic... the person getting mad or the ******* trolling?

Comment

What's more pathetic... the person getting mad or the ******* trolling?
            The person getting mad at the ******* trolling.

Comment

Wish I could make it so you had to be on this site since atleast 2010 to reply to my ****... this site has went down hill so much since I joined in 06

Comment

kinda pathetic bro

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  kinda pathetic bro
                  Pathetic is favoring machismo over intelligence. And even more pathetic is people who support trolling and thinking people are pathetic for getting mad at moronic trolls. Trolling is the definition of pathetic to anyone but a troll. I learn so much about other countries from this site and how deluded the masses are in 3rd world countries. No wonder they are the **** they are... I once had sympathy for the ignorant but that's definitely changed.

Comment

I learn so much about other countries from this site and how deluded the masses are in 3rd world countries. No wonder they are the **** they are... I once had sympathy for the ignorant but that's definitely changed.
                    I just reported you. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                    X