No announcement yet.

Jeb Corliss - "Grinding the Crack", wingsuit flying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Jeb Corliss - "Grinding the Crack", wingsuit flying

This guy jumps off a cliff and glides through the air in a wingsuit - sort of like a flying squirrel. It would take some serious balls to do something like this....it's one of the best videos on youtube imo.

Last edited by Manos_de_Piedra; 08-17-2012, 10:50 PM.

I can't believe nobody has commented on this. This is an epic video, yet threads talking about lady fuqing gaga get a million responses.....i guess im getting old or something.....

Comment

One of my fav videos

That is some crazy ****. If he moved his toe he could have slammed into the ground

Comment

Originally posted by Manos_de_Piedra View Post
        I can't believe nobody has commented on this. This is an epic video, yet threads talking about lady fuqing gaga get a million responses.....i guess im getting old or something.....
        Yeah because it's been posted a million times...

Comment

Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
          Yeah because it's been posted a million times...
          ive searched for a thread like this, but that function doesnt work very well...good to know its been posted before - no need to be a fuqing dic about it...

Comment

ive searched for a thread like this, but that function doesnt work very well...good to know its been posted before - no need to be a fuqing dic about it...
            I gave you a straight answer didn't know you wanted a mollycoddled version.

Comment

Then, no need to complain about people not posting on your thread in order for someone to have to tell you that it's already been posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
                I gave you a straight answer didn't know you wanted a mollycoddled version.
                hahahaha i like you - i knew what u meant but im a prick sometimes......

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Then, no need to complain about people not posting on your thread in order for someone to have to tell you that it's already been posted.

Comment

He attempted to base jump off Empire State Building but security stopped him , he almost got 4 years jail.

Comment

Working...
                    X