The smoothest text you can send a woman is simply

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      That isn't accurate my good homie RC. There is a time and a place for everything. I have talked to so many woman I can't remember a single one (older or younger race or nationality)that was a stickler for texting grammar. Not a signle one. "Classier" women, and by that I am assming you mean the ones that have self respect not the snobbsh slores with the sticks up their asses, want to just be treating like regular people. When they find someone they can be their REAL selves with they tend to make that person their getaway.
      I've just had a few experiences with that

My friend gave me a girls number and told me to text her, then after i did, she said she wasnt interested because i was too "ghetto". Also another time with smileys cuz apparently they're immature

Anyway i just type with proper grammar to avoid dumb **** like that

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

My friend gave me a girls number and told me to text her, then after i did, she said she wasnt interested because i was too "ghetto". Also another time with smileys cuz apparently they're immature

That's because you asked her to pay for unlimited texting..

Comment

**** em both my brotha, stuck up beezies like that end up with dudes that eventually treat them wrong because they are so picky the guys they get ALWAYS lie to them to get ahead. They will learn the har way.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            "At this current moment in time the neurons in my brain were firing off and a still image of your face popped up in my subconsciousness, just wanted to inform you."
            Will try this on right now!!! I'll get back with the results.

Comment

Feeding them bull****, feeding them bull**** then top it off with--Anytime you need me, I'm at your service.

Comment

nah.

this is what works for me the most..

'i can't breathe...'

Comment

Well who wants to date someone that has issues with that? Those type are finicky over everything that you want to slap them when you go out.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                    "I was just thinkin bout you"
                    "Need u to bail me out again"

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      "Need u to bail me out again"
                      that's his follow up text.

Comment

Working...
                      X