Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've finally just finished watching the episode and bit disapointed they killed Opie. They could of went in such a good direction with his character over the seasons but didn't seem too.

Gonna be intresting to see how it works out with Pope at the end of the season, you know the Sons will **** him up somehow...they always do. wonder who the guys are who are doing the home invasions? maybe a new gang that will come into season 6.

oh and for Sopranos fans out there...adrianna/wendy as fell the **** off. she used to be stunning back in the sopranos.

Comment

• Originally posted by G A M E View Post
      ^^^this..

after thinking about it.. im not too down on opies death anymore (kinda ), I mean its trying to portray that the good guys always go first imo.. guess it had to happen so Jax character could 'turn' so to speak.
      No bro, I'm absolutely pissed that Op died. His family has been wiped out by the club. By Clay, Jax knew about it & in the end it costed Op his life. I'm not sure if I wanna watch the show anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Savino View Post
        I've finally just finished watching the episode and bit disapointed they killed Opie. They could of went in such a good direction with his character over the seasons but didn't seem too.

Gonna be intresting to see how it works out with Pope at the end of the season, you know the Sons will **** him up somehow...they always do. wonder who the guys are who are doing the home invasions? maybe a new gang that will come into season 6.

oh and for Sopranos fans out there...adrianna/wendy as fell the **** off. she used to be stunning back in the sopranos.
        Pretty obvious it was the Nomads after the first episode, they made a point to show that Nomad's prosthetic leg at church. In episode two they showed all of the Nomads going through the safe they stole from Clay's house.

Originally posted by G A M E View Post
        ^^^this..

after thinking about it.. im not too down on opies death anymore (kinda ), I mean its trying to portray that the good guys always go first imo.. guess it had to happen so Jax character could 'turn' so to speak.
        Finding out Clay killed your Father, Father figure in Piney and tried to kill the Mother of your child wasn't enough? Really? That's incredibly weak rational for having killed Opie off as if Jax couldn't "turn" without it.
        Last edited by Mikhnienko; 09-26-2012, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• i love this show sucks opie died last night cant wait till tuesday.

Comment

• i literally felt like a close friend died watching opie die....still pissd off!!!!

Comment

• so is... juice okay? he was bleeding on the ground

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                so is... juice okay? he was bleeding on the ground
                That wasn't Juice, he wasn't even there.

Comment

• horrible decision to kill opie. why didnt they just kill trig? he volunteered and it was basically his fault that they were in there the first place.

they are gonna regret killing opies character. its gonna hurt the show. Much like its hurting boardwalk empire right now because they killed jimmy darmody.

another thing hurting the show is the clear and blatant favoritism of the gemma character due to the fact she's married to kurt sutter.

if there was ever a person that needed to die off asap in that show is that annoying beyotch gemma.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                    horrible decision to kill opie. why didnt they just kill trig? he volunteered and it was basically his fault that they were in there the first place.

they are gonna regret killing opies character. its gonna hurt the show. Much like its hurting boardwalk empire right now because they killed jimmy darmody.

another thing hurting the show is the clear and blatant favoritism of the gemma character due to the fact she's married to kurt sutter.

if there was ever a person that needed to die off asap in that show is that annoying beyotch gemma.
                    Well said, everyone I know got an excuse for dat broad. She's no better than Clay, the skettel was in on Johns murder.

My sister told me Op asked to be written out cause he had some personal issues. He was easily the deepest character in the show.

Comment

• I'm not liking how this season is turning out... Getting rid of Ope was stupid... Gemma is really pissing me the **** off though, ***** has to go...

Comment

Working...
                      X