No announcement yet.

Tang Inang Depression To

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chadmack View Post
    bili ka nung kagayang rig ni MEAT, yung PS3 nya na me driving cockpit malilibang kang maigi
    astig rin mag drunk driving.

bagay ke pareng squirtz na laklak ng laklak

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post

I agree with working out, though.
      It's all win. You channel all that negative energy into something productive,
      and if you do it right, you'll be healthier, look better and feel better about
      yourself.

Comment

ano ba problema mo? pera ba? marami akong pera.. i'm a peso millionaire

pero di ko sinasabi na papautangin kita.. tinatanong ko lang problema mo sa buhay.. hehe

Comment

Kelangan mo ng hobby Bobby.

Magsugal ka kaya?

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post

nagawa ko na yun but i dont want to do it anymore.

Comment

know what.... i also believe that depression also stemmed from lack of drive to fuk and got tired of jackin too much. hehe.

...or maybe its just that frekin feelin you get when days seem to be slow while waiting for that day to come, in you're case back to Pinas.

One trick thou.... its still summer, so a breezy day in the beach will do you fine

Comment

Originally posted by ALAXAN_FR View Post
                know what.... i also believe that depression also stemmed from lack of drive to fuk and got tired of jackin too much. hehe.

...or maybe its just that frekin feelin you get when days seem to be slow while waiting for that day to come, in you're case back to Pinas.

One trick thou.... its still summer, so a breezy day in the beach will do you fine
                ding ding ding. we got a winner.

no but the thing is there are other stuff going on. especially my kids are getting left behind. those are one of the reasons. there other deep shiet but of course di ko naman pwede ilantad yun diba.

alot of people are saying that "hey dude ur 27, ur single, u guys got a name in pinas yadayadayada" the thing is yes i can do that but i got responsibilities too. i guess it's time for me to face the reality that i got to face this shiet and be a man. there are just road blocks in finding my happiness again. it's just that i never had this problems before so i guess that this are the tests to see how tough i can be.

anyway siguro nga kulang talaga sa sex at sawa na sa jakol.

Comment

Magdasal ka Bobby. Pag nagkaron ka ng Spiritual na aspeto sa buhay eh mawawala lahat yan.

Yang Depression mo pre. Panginoong Jesus makakatulong sa yo pre. Mag basa ka ng biblia malaking tulong yan.

Para lang ma visualize mo pinagdaanan ko sa depression.

1. Naranasan ko na magutom as gutom na gutom at wala ako makain. Saklap di ba?

2. Naranasan ko na din na dahil nga gutom at walang pera eh nangungutang ako sa tindahan at di ako pinautang. Saklap uli di ba?

- DI ko na isusulat yung iba. medyo di ko sure kung masasakyan ng iba eh. pero mas masasaklap pa sa dalawang yan.

Comment

I wish you well kabayan...kung nandito ka malapit sa Chicago, I can teach you some relaxation techniques and tai chi. And many good advices here about finding some activities...

I suggest some physical activities under the sun and by the sea...maybe take up some kali-arnis-eskrima sa Pilipinas. In Luneta there's the KALI ILUSTRISIMO.....or near PAETE, LAGUNA I know the Garimot Arnis from the Baet family....PM ME...

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post
                      I wish you well kabayan...kung nandito ka malapit sa Chicago, I can teach you some relaxation techniques and tai chi. And many good advices here about finding some activities...

I suggest some physical activities under the sun and by the sea...maybe take up some kali-arnis-eskrima sa Pilipinas. In Luneta there's the KALI ILUSTRISIMO.....or near PAETE, LAGUNA I know the Garimot Arnis from the Baet family....PM ME...

Comment

Working...
                      X