Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the most impressive win at junior welterweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand what the big deal with Maidana is...

This guy has C level boxing skills and A class power, i guess thats what makes him exciting?!

He got outclassed by Khan in the ring and as you saw the whole fight, Maidana was looking for that haymaker the whole time...

Comment

Maidana is the most dangerous fighter to be beaten on that list.

That said Khan outclassed Kotelnik who is great technician in his own right. Although, Khan was just a horrible style-match up for Kotelnik.

Comment

Kotelnik over Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
          I'll say Khan over Maidana by a slim margin over Maidana KO Ortiz. I think Ortiz quit in the Maidana fight.
          i used to hate Amir Khan, but he seems like a good kid.

he showed heart against a game Maidana and made me a fan of his.

Comment

personally,
            Alexanders stoppage was the most impressive one.
            Maidana Ortiz was the most entertaining.

many people vote for Khan Maidana cuz its a recent fight and we got many British cocksuckers around, but Khan couldnt finish Maidana and was running in the second half of the fight. great fight and big win tho.

Comment

Khan's win over Maidana.

Khan has another great win over Kotelnik, this is emphasised by the fact that Kotelnik should have got the decision over Alexander.

Khan also has another solid win over Maidana.

I therefore think Khan has the best overall resume at 140. He should be ranked number 1 by The Ring.

Comment

Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
                Khan's win over Maidana.

Khan has another great win over Kotelnik, this is emphasised by the fact that Kotelnik should have got the decision over Alexander.

Khan also has another solid win over Maidana.

I therefore think Khan has the best overall resume at 140. He should be ranked number 1 by The Ring.
                I'll take Bradley's wins over Holt, Witter, what would have been a win over Campbell, and Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I'll take Bradley's wins over Holt, Witter, what would have been a win over Campbell, and Peterson.
                  Sorry mate, but 'no contests' don't count, so you can't include that in an impartial debate. Just because he was out-boxing him doesn't mean he beat him.

Grading system

Bradley's resume:

- Holt was a good win (B).
                  - Witter was a very good win away from home (A+).
                  - Peterson was a good win (B).

A+, B, B.

Khan's resume:

- Malignaggi was a good win (B).
                  - Kotelnik was a very good win (A+. Was initially an A, but after Kotelnik's performance against Alexander I've given Khan and retrospective 'A+').
                  - Maidana was a very good win (A+).

A+, A+, B.

This is just my opinion, but I rate Khan's top 3 wins at JWW better than Bradley's top 3. There's not much in it but Khan has the better wins imo. But I have no problem with people ranking Bradley higher than Khan, it's personal preference/opinion.

Comment

Khans win over Maidana is the stand out victory for me at the minute.

Comment

To me Amir & Bradley got the most experience. Maidana got the power. And Devon is the one that has something to prove! I love this division. I say if Devon wins over Bradley he will. But for now I say Amir Khan after beating Maidana and stayed conscious through maidana power shots!

Comment

Working...
                      X