Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Derranged/Georges want's to talk to Chief Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Derranged/Georges want's to talk to Chief Thread.

Since you cant stay the **** outta my VM's. I've created a thread for your crazy ass. If you woulda made a FAO thread for this ***** you wouldn't be such a gotdamn hipster failure, and mighta made your 30K posts before 2K11 hit. Now get your crazy ass in here, so your mindless hipster drivel counts for something. Get your Hipster ass in here you sjofar playing bastard.

Look familar Hipster??????????

You gonna take that, Georges?

Comment

Originally posted by JEROBOAM View Post
      You gonna take that, Georges?
      He has no choice. His hipster blood runs deep.

Comment

Your accusation of me being a hipster is totally baseless. I don't even live in the 5 boroughs, as I've said several times.

I think you're the hipster, since you seem to be so obsessed with them. There are black hipsters, believe it or not.

Comment

stupid gay i-talian jew got owned

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
            stupid gay i-talian jew got owned
            Im never owned, ever.

Pathetic curry slurping ****..

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Your accusation of me being a hipster is totally baseless. I don't even live in the 5 boroughs, as I've said several times.

I think you're the hipster, since you seem to be so obsessed with them. There are black hipsters, believe it or not.
              Stop lyin Georgia. Those spandex and suspenders give you away bruh. And just because you dont live in the 5 boroughs doesnt mean you dont go there to hunt Hipster spunk juice at night.

Us Southerners are't bred to be hipsters so Chief and Hipster wont ever go together bruh.

I guess you'd know there are Black hipsters huh, being that it's you favorite flavor.

Comment

You piece of ****.. My computer froze, Habib. I'll bet you sent me one of your terrorist viruses...

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Stop lyin Georgia. Those spandex and suspenders give you away bruh. And just because you dont live in the 5 boroughs doesnt mean you dont go there to hunt Hipster spunk juice at night.

Us Southerners are't bred to be hipsters so Chief and Hipster wont ever go together bruh.

I guess you'd know there are Black hipsters huh, being that it's you favorite flavor.
                  I know there are black hipsters because those bums are all over the place. One even told me you were his cousin, and that you were begging to be initiated as one of them.

Comment

This thread is now mine.

Comment

Working...
                    X