No announcement yet.

Belfort is out...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belfort is out...

Shoulder injury. Source is Tatame and Dana White's twitter. So who's next? Chael?

whhhaaat??? man i been waiting for silva vs belfort forever now... that sucks.

well they were saying the marquart vs sonnen fight was a number 1 contender fight so i guess so. dont see how chael automaticly gets in that discussion with that win though. u rarely at all even heard of him before that fight. i say gsp says f dan hardy and him and anderson go at al lol

Comment

that really sucks

i was looking forward to their fight

Comment

Belfort would have likely lost anyway, but I'd have been rooting for him.

Wonder who they'll throw in with Anderson. Probably some random 205er.

Comment

Anderson VS Rich III BRING IT ON !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
            Anderson VS Rich III BRING IT ON !!
            you can't seriously want to see this fight

Comment

How about since Anderson already wanted it

Silva vs. Frank Mir

take Shane Carwin and put him in against Lesnar which was already supposed to Happen @ 106.

Comment

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
                How about since Anderson already wanted it

Silva vs. Frank Mir

take Shane Carwin and put him in against Lesnar which was already supposed to Happen @ 106.
                This would be idea. Dana said that Anderson cannot fight any Heavyweights until he cleans out the LHW division though...

Comment

I bet Dana White regrets letting Dan Henderson go right about now.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    Shoulder injury. Source is Tatame and Dana White's twitter. So who's next? Chael?
                    Chael is highly unlikely seeing as it would likely be some time before he's cleared to fight with that cut on his head he got from his fight with Nate.

Comment

Working...
                    X