Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd going to announce a fight on Friday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x View Post
    if cotto wins and floyd doesnt fight him or the winner of shane-berto..than trash him all you want..hell i'll help trash him
    Believe me...no matter what the outcome on November 14th...Floyd will fight Pacquiao next. Mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler
      No, I think he KO's Cotto and I've said so numerous times. But he lacks the balls to try imo, and he won't fight SSM if someone put a gun to Ellerbe's head Larry.
      mang,

pink floyd couldnt ko marquez a 36 year old career featherweight how is he gonna ko cotto?

I dont think pink floyd has ko'd any legitimate welterweights.

He aint knocking cotto out or any legitimate top rated welter for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by ChaseBudingBrah View Post
        mang,

pink floyd couldnt ko marquez a 36 year old career featherweight how is he gonna ko cotto?

Not to mention Floyd has brittle hands which was the reason for his retirement in the 1st place.

Comment

Originally posted by XviciousX View Post
          "Nobody know Cotto outside of Puerto Rico." -Money May

Yet on the other hand Marquez isn't exactly known in the outise of Mexico while Cotto was selling out MSG time after time.
          u realize how many Ricans live in NY right???

Comment

Maywetaher will not fight Mosley

Comment

Is the rumours going around that Floyd is gonna announce his next fight? or is it just seconf guessing?

Comment

floyd? jajaja!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChaseBudingBrah View Post
                  mang,

coz he decided to do just like that and fight from the outside. floyd doesn't risk his face for nuttin' unless it's necessary. better be called a chicken than take some beating...but then again jmm wouldn't be able o hurt him in 100 years. floyd is smart.

Comment

Working...
                  X