No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
    Oh I'm so rude. Hi Mr. Mangler, I don't know you, but I'm the resident annoying ***** here for the last little bit.
    Write whatever you want. But the virgin posse you attract en masse is mad weak.

Comment

• Yeah : Mangler, Boss Lady. Boss Lady, Mangler.

She's a pretty cool person if you have a hateful disposition like I do. It's just her groupies that are really annoying, but that's just what happens when you have **** on a boxing forum, I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        The bolded holds true for me, as well.

I still know a few pretty awesome people in my regular life, but like you, I've grown apart from most of my circle over the years, and the ones that are left?

I'd trade all of them for one real life Mangler, or a Reedickyaluss, or a Clegg, or a -Hyperion-.

That's why these drunk chat sessions are so ****ing awesome.
        Everybody a bitch nowadays. And gas is too expensive to be drivin around. I don't want bitchass dudes at my house, and I ain't gettin stuck at their lameass gatherings.

Ppl are just annoying these days. E chillin is rare for shot posters like me, but still quality.

Comment

• Let's be honest. I tell 99% of my 'groupies' to **** off and die on a regular basis.

Comment

• I thought I was shot to **** as a poster, as well. But I get more green and PM's now than I ever did during what I considered my "prime".

Go figure.

And you'll never be shot in the eyes of those who know you best, that's some nonsensical bull**** right there. Post for post you're one of the best members this forum has ever had. The fact that nobody ever once had a negative thing to say about you pretty much says it all.

Comment

Yeah : Mangler, Boss Lady. Boss Lady, Mangler.

She's a pretty cool person if you have a hateful disposition like I do. It's just her groupies that are really annoying, but that's just what happens when you have **** on a boxing forum, I suppose.
              Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
              Let's be honest. I tell 99% of my 'groupies' to **** off and die on a regular basis.
              Too bad they don't listen.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                Let's be honest. I tell 99% of my 'groupies' to **** off and die on a regular basis.
                This is true.

It's just super unfortunate that they never actually do. They're just like : "Awwwuh, that Boss Lady sure has a lot of sass! LULZ!"

Comment

• Goddamnit, you beat me to it.

Great minds, son. Great minds.

Comment

• You don't wanna see what my PMs look like

Half bottle vodka done and my belly is burning. I'll be KO'd soon

Comment

I thought I was shot to **** as a poster, as well. But I get more green and PM's now than I ever did during what I considered my "prime".

Go figure.

And you'll never be shot in the eyes of those who know you best, that's some nonsensical bull**** right there. Post for post you're one of the best members this forum has ever had. The fact that nobody ever once had a negative thing to say about you pretty much says it all.
                      Don't believe the hype; I'm shot. I got 0 enthusiasm to post now. You'll always be holdin it down around here. I fell off like mad.

Comment

Working...
                      X