No announcement yet.

Bnp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bnp

Im not for one minute suggesting i implore , or suggesting im part of them ,i also dont hold any membership to said party

However i would be interested to read the members thoughts on here regarding the BNP's (as a political party)stance on life in Britain ?

For me its racist scum ,however there are a few things that i tend to agree with

Do they consider non-white people whose parents were immigrants British?

Comment

The BNP recently released a statement:

Originally posted by The BNP
      It has been said in the past that the BNP is nothing more than a racist party. I can assure you that this simplistic argument couldn't be further from the truth. Our members are devoted to pursuing a platform which celebrates British Culture and History. We are united by a dedication to making Britain great again! And bashing wogs.

Comment

This country is ****, should be nuked.

Comment

Racist Scum. No surprise their members have spent more time in Jail than outside it.

Comment

They are the only party i see doing anything, funny how when their members list was posted online you had people from all walks of life, doctors, lawyers, school teachers, policemen and women etc etc, so much for them all being football hooligans they are getting bigger all the time, as more and more people get pissed of with our goverment and the way they handle these immagrints mainly muslim.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
              They are the only party i see doing anything, funny how when their members list was posted online you had people from all walks of life, doctors, lawyers, school teachers, policemen and women etc etc, so much for them all being football hooligans they are getting bigger all the time, as more and more people get pissed of with our goverment and the way they handle these immagrints mainly muslim.
              What about the Muslims born in Britain, or the Caucasian Muslims.

If there was a problem, the BNP would not have to make stuff up to incite hatred then would they mate.

Expected better from your Rocky C, really did

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
                What about the Muslims born in Britain, or the Caucasian Muslims.

If there was a problem, the BNP would not have to make stuff up to incite hatred then would they mate.

Expected better from your Rocky C, really did
                What did you expect for a white supremacist

Comment

While I Hate and detest everything they stand for, as a believer in democracy They have as much right as anybody to put their ideas forward to the people. It annoys me when supposed democrats try to ban parties like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar May Floyd View Post
                    What did you expect for a white supremacist
                    Says the black extremist, nice sigs by the way, got that whole black power thing going on, when is your main name flawless unbanned

Comment

Working...
                    X