No announcement yet.

Lou Savarese "I think he (Floyd) is scared of Pacquiao."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
    But Lou Savarese is educated on what going on.... He said from what he is hearing, it is basically a done deal that Mayweather is going with King..... He also said that when it comes to negotiating that he would much rather deal with DON KING instead of dealing with Arum......

He just said that it effected his way of thinking.... He said that he thinks that Floyd knows that he can really be hit, and that maybe a bit of doubt came in his head when he got hit.....
    in this case, he's off. everyone is hesitant to get hit. EVERYone. that's why the name of the game is to hit and not get hit. people should really be urging floyd to retire if he's that terrified of getting hit now.

we're seeing mayweather sticking to his word and pacquiao (or bob arum or whoever) sticking to their's. they had de la hoya budge, hatton budge, cotto budge and now even margarito is budging. i applaud floyd for living up to his word. every week arum is revealing more things that happened in that backroom and, to us, people that are keeping up with it, floyd is definitely not at fault here, but most people will still keeping thinking floyd was scared.

Comment

PBF did get hit by SSM. But he shouldnt be scared of being hit by Pac. David Diaz took much more punches from Pac then PBF will ever take and Diaz lived to tell the tale.
      PBF should grow some dutch courage.

Comment

I think a lot of ppl without the FACTS mistake Stubborn with SCARED!
        savarese has no more insight then the average fan. So his opinion is just as accurate as the rest of us on here. Huge pbf fan but In no way shape or form am I a pbf apologist. But I understand exactly where he is coming from. Who the fuk ducks random OSTs, who demands to eat way more than they kill, and all the while fighting in house exhibitions with BS stipulations that clearly rig the outcome.

The guy just aint having it and he wont be pressured into the tracks of the pacq hype train like the rest of the TR flunkies. IMO, it is pacq who is doing the ducking. He hides behind his flunkies and cosigns BS excuse after BS excuse while performing like a typical slimey politcian.

Comment

Who cares what lou (hit me on the chin) savarese has 2 say. He probably is a little punchy from all the times he was knocked out

Comment

I really don't know why these *****s get butthurt on these articles/threads. Especially so when they themselves have encouraged these mountains of roadblocks unprecedented in the history of boxing. Mind-boggling if you are a boxing fan who wants to see a fight everybody else wants to see.

14 day cut-off has expired, they say. On top of that they want 60/40 in favor of a salesman who sells boring fights. And they expect fair treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              PBF did get hit by SSM. But he shouldnt be scared of being hit by Pac. David Diaz took much more punches from Pac then PBF will ever take and Diaz lived to tell the tale.
              PBF should grow some dutch courage.
              A 130 Pac was doing more damage on Marquez than a 146 Floyd.

Manny was able to drop Cotto while Mosley wasn't.

Don't underestimate lil Pac's powa.

Comment

Everyone in the whole world even some of the floyd fans except for the *****s knows that floyd is scared to pac, so this statement is nothing new.
                Last edited by pasawayako; 08-06-2010, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Mayweather View Post
                  Is this the same Lou Savarese that was ****tin himself when takin on Iron Mike in glasgow? Who took his head off in the first round
                  Lou got in the ring w/Tyson. Floyd wont w/Cotto, Marg or Manny.

Much respect for Lou.

Comment

Where Shane wobbled Floyd, PAc took 10 counts. Savarese has an opinion just like us. It's just that his track record tells us that Lou speaks foolishly looking for pub maybe lol...

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      Everyone in the whole world even come of the floyd fans except for the *****s knows that floyd is scared to pac, so this statement is nothing new.
                      Yeah, but your boy is the only one who's been ko'd. Pac refused the first offer, and now agrees to the same offer lol...

Comment

Working...
                      X