Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do your friends influence your choice in women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont care **** it.

Comment

Ive always dated black girls. My white friends talk a little ****, but i think theyre just jealous that they dont have the game to pull a sister.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Ive always dated black girls. My white friends talk a little ****, but i think theyre just jealous that they dont have the game to pull a sister.
        Dude, every post I've seen from you, you've been racking on and show-boating about only doing black girls. Find a new tune to play would you, christ.

Mates do influence a bit, not loads. Same as fam. I've had to choose a lass the past couple of weeks, it would be daft not to see what some close friends think, I mean what are friends for? Ultimately choice lies with number one but still...

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
          Dude, every post I've seen from you, you've been racking on and show-boating about only doing black girls. Find a new tune to play would you, christ.

Mates do influence a bit, not loads. Same as fam. I've had to choose a lass the past couple of weeks, it would be daft not to see what some close friends think, I mean what are friends for? Ultimately choice lies with number one but still...
          He doesn't post much.

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
            ROFL!!!!!!!!
            Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
            :wtflol::wtflol:
            Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
            I don't think you can ever claim to be unlucky with women looking at what your friends went through lol
            No lie. Those guys are in some ****ed up relationships.

I've been very fortunate when it comes to women.

Comment

I've been known to date girls out of my league so when I bag a girl who is less than a 8 or so, questions are raised. but I always do my own thing.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post

dude ive mentioned black girls in like three posts that have to do with dating and women. because the women who i date are black and its relevant. but for your sake i shall never mention it again.

Comment

Working...
                X