Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito doesn't look like a disgraced man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw of where Margarito and Capitello helped out Genaro Hernandez with his cancer and appeared at a soccer game with him raising some funds I believe. That is a very good gesture. But Margo at least needs to be a good boy for now and serve out his suspension.

Comment

Why should he?

HE'S DONE NOTHING WRONG!!

Knuckle pads aren't plaster. They're for protecting your knuckles.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoy22 View Post
        Whens he due back?
        I remember reading a lot about the wraps scandal when it happened and I believe that there's no guarantee that Margarito gets his license back after 1 year. He needs to go to another hearing and the commission will decide his fate then.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
          Why should he?

HE'S DONE NOTHING WRONG!!

Knuckle pads aren't plaster. They're for protecting your knuckles.
          Really? So the boxing commission suspended hm for protecting his knuckles? Wow, your brain in fly's ass would resemble a BB in a warehouse. Get a clue dude, he tried to cheat on mosely...for that alone he should do the entire suspension, and another thing, his cred is shot because just TRYING to cheat, and getting caught, is as LOW as cheating itself. It's the intent to harm that makes him a lowlife...and by the way you talk, and your avatar, I expect to hear the familiar popping sound of this nuts exiting your mouth any moment now.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
            I saw of where Margarito and Capitello helped out Genaro Hernandez with his cancer and appeared at a soccer game with him raising some funds I believe. That is a very good gesture. But Margo at least needs to be a good boy for now and serve out his suspension.
            yeah i was there at the soccer game, let me tell you it was like a mexican boxers convention. Marg, Victor Ortiz, alfredo angulo, and let me tell you something when marg comes back he is most likely going to fight alfredo angulo.

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
              yeah i was there at the soccer game, let me tell you it was like a mexican boxers convention. Marg, Victor Ortiz, alfredo angulo, and let me tell you something when marg comes back he is most likely going to fight alfredo angulo.
              That would be the brawl to end all brawls.

Comment

Fuck this cheating son of a *****. he is a disgrace to Mexican boxers. I hope whoever he fights next beats his ass worse than Mosley did. Maybe he will retire after another annihilation.

Comment

Working...
                X