Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these statements is more likely to be FALSE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of these statements is more likely to be FALSE?

1. Juan Manuel Marquez should be number 2 pound for pound.
    2. Calzaghe is an all-time-great.
    3. Kessler is in the current top 20 pound for pound.
    4. Guzman is unprofessional.
    JMM should be pound for pound #2
    21.57%
    Calzaghe is an all-time-great
    56.86%
    Kessler is within the current top current top #20 P4P
    11.76%
    Guzman is unprofessional
    9.80%

the calzaghe one

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshanenas View Post
      the calzaghe one
      damn...is this poll THAT easy? How can I change that option to "hall of fame shoo-in?"

Comment

The Kessler one. No way kessler is top 20 p4p right now. He has done nothing his whole career....NOTHING. Stepping into the ring with calzaghe doesn't count cuz it wasn't a win.

The Calzaghe ATG option is a VERY close 2nd. Cuz Calzaghe's best win is against Kessler so, ipso facto, Calzaghe shouldn't be ATG.
        Last edited by -Swizzy-; 09-15-2008, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
          The Kessler one. No way kessler is top 20 p4p right now. He has done nothing his whole career....NOTHING. Stepping into the ring with calzaghe doesn't count cuz it wasn't a win.

The Calzaghe ATG option is a VERY close 2nd. Cuz Calzaghe's best win is against Kessler so, ipso facto, Calzaghe shouldn't be ATG.
          Symbiotic relationship. Calzaghe feeds off Kessler's worth as a fighter and vice versa.

Comment

ouch Joe!... people would more likely believe Kessler's in the top 20 P4P than believe you're an all-time-great.

Comment

Calzaghe isn't an all time great, he is a great in his own division but not in the whole of boxing (if that makes any sense)

I also think JMM isn't P4P #2, people have really overeacted to him beating a pretty much shot Casamayor. He is #3 but it's still Calzaghe #2 and Pac #1 for me.

Comment

Ridiculous post. You are an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                  Calzaghe isn't an all time great, he is a great in his own division but not in the whole of boxing (if that makes any sense)

I also think JMM isn't P4P #2, people have really overeacted to him beating a pretty much shot Casamayor. He is #3 but it's still Calzaghe #2 and Pac #1 for me.
                  JMM's win over Casamayor is better than Calzaghe's win over Hopkins. That is why he should be above Calzaghe.

Comment

**** I meant to vote for the Calzaghe one. He is a HOF, but not an ATG. OK

Comment

Working...
                    X